Yet another "one rule for them"

Oh he wouldn't have done that because it could be claimed as wrongful arrest, so he hits her instead and claims it was self defence.

a claim which cannot be proved to be anything else based on the evidence provided to the courts (including the one in the op)

A little bit more about the police and edited footage in this article:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/mar/29/paranoid-anti-fun-police-protest-festivals

Seventh paragraph down. Different case but interesting I think!

Yes "interesting"
..... This Thursday a year will have passed since Ian Tomlinson died after a police assault at the G20 protests. No charges have been brought against the police; no one has been punished. Despite 300 official complaints about the policing of the protests on 1 April, and plenty of video and photographic evidence, no officer has faced serious disciplinary proceedings. Those who removed their identification numbers, beat up peaceful protesters and bystanders and then repeatedly lied about what had happened remain untroubled, either by the law or their superior officers. There has been no apology to Tomlinson's family..... (Bold emphasis mine)

<snip>

Last week at Isleworth crown court prosecutors abandoned a case brought against a protester, Jake Smith. Smith had been charged with violent disorder at a protest outside the Israeli embassy: the police accused him of throwing a stick at them, and produced video evidence that appeared to support them. Though Smith found some material on YouTube that told a different story, they stuck to their line, and denied that they had any more footage of the incident.

Two days before the case was about to begin, the police admitted that they had a further seven and a half hours of video. What that showed was that another man had thrown the stick then run away; Smith, by contrast, had committed the traditional offence of having the crap beaten out of him by riot cops.

<snip>

Smith's lawyer maintains that the video evidence the Met had used was a "cut and paste job": a bit like the story they codded up about Ian Tomlinson.

You really are Pathetic

It is a fact that he was cleared of assault !

How thick does anyone have to be to not see that ?

As I said, being cleared does not have to mean that what actually happened isn't Fact. Now please stop calling me thick, or should I hit you with a stick? :lol: Get it? :rolleyes:

As I said, being cleared does not have to mean that what actually happened isn't Fact. Now please stop calling me thick, or should I hit you with a stick? :lol: Get it? :rolleyes:

if you find evidence to prove he was not acting in self-defence please pass it to the CPS as they have no seen anything of that nature

I didnt call you thick :D

I asked how thick someone had to be to not understand that if someone has been cleared of something, then that, having been done, is then a fact. :D

Archived