Yet another "one rule for them"

I didnt call you thick :D

I asked how thick someone had to be to not understand that if someone has been cleared of something, then that, having been done, is then a fact. :D

Because someone is cleared of something is not proof they didn't do it.....just the same as if someone is convicted of something doesn't mean they did do it..

if you find evidence to prove he was not acting in self-defence please pass it to the CPS as they have no seen anything of that nature

The CPS decided there was sufficient evidence to charge him with assault.

he has been cleared of common assault

District Judge Daphne Wickham found no evidence had been provided to show use of the baton was not measured or correct

I think we are all aware of that!

if you find evidence to prove he was not acting in self-defence please pass it to the CPS as they have no seen anything of that nature
We have already been though this several times already and because a person shouts a cop, that does not give him valid reason to belt her around the legs. Tell you what, to keep it friendly, I say 'I beg to differ' and ignore any unreasonable comments from you in the future. How's that? Just like that. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaJTTkpq50g

in this situation there is plenty of video evidence of the incident

none of which can prove he was not acting in self-defence

Why do you think the CPS took this to court if there was no evidence of him doing anything wrong? Have you seen all of it?

Archived