Yet another "one rule for them"

We have already been though this several times already and because a person shouts a cop, that does not give him valid reason to belt her around the legs. Tell you what, to keep it friendly, I say 'I beg to differ' and ignore any unreasonable comments from you in the future. How's that? Just like that. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaJTTkpq50g

and i agree with that but that is not what happened in this situation

the judge said there was no evidence to prove he was not acting in self-defence

We are going round in circles now..why would the CPS take this case if there wasn't chance of a win,which would mean evidence..? You won't have seen it all so you don't know what was presented..or do you think the CPS would just chance their arm on nothing? Or do you mean the judge thought that in her opinion there was no evidence?

We are going round in circles now..why would the CPS take this case if there wasn't chance of a win,which would mean evidence..? You won't have seen it all so you don't know what was presented..or do you think the CPS would just chance their arm on nothing?

i dont know

i havnt seen it all but the judge has and she says there is not enough so thats whats im going on - plus i have watched the video and cant see any reason for not believing he was acting in self-defence

I didnt call you thick :D

I asked how thick someone had to be to not understand that if someone has been cleared of something, then that, having been done, is then a fact. :D

But you did say I was pathetic, for saying
As I said, being cleared does not have to mean that what actually happened isn't Fact
and I do not want to insult your 'perception' ability.

Sigh, I think I will go to the shop and buy some drink... then when I come back, hopefully, I won't be bothering as much with this thread. "Just like that" :lol:

i dont know

i havnt seen it all but the judge has and she says there is not enough so thats whats im going on - plus i have watched the video and cant see any reason for not believing he was acting in self-defence

Have you seen all the video that was presented in court?

Archived