Yet another "one rule for them"

And that has to do with Monbiot demanding that police officers be tried by jury instead of the same as anyone else charged with common assault,, because he doesn't agree with the verdict,, how exactly??:huh:

I think that her bleating about being a woman is quite funny, actually. "You can't hit me, I'm a girl!" :rolleyes: Act like one then and leave the rough stuff to the boys! There's a saying "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

In a case of six and two threes, which this is looking like it was, I'm forced to come down on the side of the thin blue line as against the great unwashed. I know who I'd rather have on my side when push comes to shove and it wouldn't be the UAF types and their ilk. They need to grow up a bit first :)

This video shows PC Smellie had several seconds between hitting the woman the fist couple of times and drawing his baton and beating her around the legs.

She's holding her camera out in front of her where he can see it clearly.

His claim that he thought it was a weapon is total nonsense made up after the event. The case is a whitewash with the judge pretending to believe his claim so another awkward case for the establishment can be closed.

And that has to do with Monbiot demanding that police officers be tried by jury instead of the same as anyone else charged with common assault,, because he doesn't agree with the verdict,, how exactly??:huh:

I think that her bleating about being a woman is quite funny, actually. "You can't hit me, I'm a girl!" :rolleyes: Act like one then and leave the rough stuff to the boys! There's a saying "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

In a case of six and two threes, which this is looking like it was, I'm forced to come down on the side of the thin blue line as against the great unwashed. I know who I'd rather have on my side when push comes to shove and it wouldn't be the UAF types and their ilk. They need to grow up a bit first :)

Good post and yet again i agree.

This video shows PC Smellie had several seconds between hitting the woman the fist couple of times and drawing his baton and beating her around the legs.

His claim that he thought it was a weapon is total nonsense made up after the event. The case is a whitewash with the judge pretending to believe his claim so another awkward case for the establishment can be closed.

Was that the camera? I thought that was the drinks carton ... which could have had anything in it. Maybe with the sun in his eyes, he thought so too.

Can't any of you lot accept that she was at fault in any way? I will concede that he could just have kicked her away instead, and that using the riot stick might have been sligjtly OTT :rolleyes: But she was the author of her own misfortune on the day, gobbing off and expecting to get away with because she's just a little girly. Juxtapose that with running to Max Clifford, taking money for her story,and dressing like a yob at the riot but Alice in Wonderland during her numerous media interviews and refusing to turn up to court to give evidence. I can't place any confidence in her as a credible person.

The verdict has been reached and announced. You can argue till the cows come home, It's a done deal. Move on!

Boring ............

he has been cleared

end of!

Boring ............

he has been cleared

end of!

It was clearly assault! Then how can anyone say there's not one rule for them and another for us???

What we see on those video clips are mild compared to what sometimes happens and it's not "end of [it]." I tell you why, one day someone is going to get killed through police aggression - oops, sorry, some already have and they have got away with it.

The police, or at least we are told, are there to protect us, not beat us up for complaining at their heavy handedness (or is there another meaning to a bobby on the beat?).

If you or I had done the same to a police officer, do you think we would get away with it? No?

So why do people automatically take sides with the police (and the corrupt 'law' system)?

Orwell was right and 'welcome' to the NWO of control through brainwashing propaganda and aggression.

If you can't see it then go back to sleep. Those who are much more awake than you, will be doing what we can on your behalf.

You lot are making yourselves look very silly, just like on the thread at the time.

No assault = no assault = non story = close the thread = end of!

You know what, I have just watched that video and I can't decide. In one way the officer's actions were out of order but then again there was the crowd shouting and moving forward. Personally I blame the two officers with the black guy as one minute they were talking to him and the next, two officers struck him. That's where it all kicked off. After that the officer in question just went in to crowd control mode.

A bit heavy handed on all parts really, that woman shouldn't have got in the officer's face but then again I saw no justification as to why the other two officers struck the black guy.

You know what, I have just watched that video and I can't decide. In one way the officer's actions were out of order but then again there was the crowd shouting and moving forward. Personally I blame the two officers with the black guy as one minute they were talking to him and the next, two officers struck him. That's where it all kicked off. After that the officer in question just went in to crowd control mode.

A bit heavy handed on all parts really, that woman shouldn't have got in the officer's face but then again I saw no justification as to why the other two officers struck the black guy.

Dont you think it funny that out of all the crowds that was there, on each so called attack, there was someone taking film footage ?

Staged managed by the Loppy Squad for maximum press coverage, oh and not to mention some well needed cash to replenish the lentil and grass store.

Archived