Yet another "one rule for them"

You know what, I have just watched that video and I can't decide. In one way the officer's actions were out of order but then again there was the crowd shouting and moving forward.
There weren't until the cops had a go at them. It was peaceful before then.

Personally I blame the two officers with the black guy as one minute they were talking to him and the next, two officers struck him. That's where it all kicked off. After that the officer in question just went in to crowd control mode.

A bit heavy handed on all parts really, that woman shouldn't have got in the officer's face but then again I saw no justification as to why the other two officers struck the black guy.

Apparently the black guy wanted to leave the crowd. Notice he keeps saying, "it's only me"? Suppose he needed to go to the toilet or had arranged to meet someone? Suppose he had a bus or a train to catch? But no, he was not allowed to pass and an officer struck him - then again when he tried to pick up his newspaper. What it shows is total disrespect and contempt towards the public by the police.

I've only seen the prog a couple of times but it's very funny. :hihi:
What wrong did that black guy do? Then with the repercussions is it illegal to mouth off at police who are out of order?? You won't find it funny when it happens to you, when you haven't done anything wrong or illegal.

What wrong did that black guy do? Then with the repercussions is it illegal to mouth off at police who are out of order?? You won't find it funny when it happens to you, when you haven't done anything wrong or illegal.
I'm talking about Newswipe, I was responding to Chris_Sleeps :confused:

It's a satirical current affairs programme,. You should watch it, it might restore your lost soh.

You lot are making yourselves look very silly, just like on the thread at the time.

No assault = no assault = non story = close the thread = end of!

Well if you think contrary opinions to yours are very silly why don't you close the thread ?

The verdict was that the the judge believed sergeant Smellie's version of events rather than what we see on the video clip and his pretty lame excuse of a potential attack with a drinks carton.

I'm sure a jury trial would have arrived at a different verdict.

Really? But you sound like such an expert to be able to lecture how police should do their job and react in a volatile situation. Are you a police trainer then?

No, I recently had training from the police. So you can stuff your sneering up your arse.

I can't believe the amount of posts for this issue!!:loopy:

As far as I can see the mouthy cow got what she deserves, maybe next time she will show a bit more respect when speaking to an officer of the law.

I only wish that more of the police would do this, especially when it comes to mouthy kids hangin around corner shops, instead of the constant fear they have that if they so much as touch someone they would risk being suspended or sacked by the media uproar that it causes.

It's truly sickening and a prime reason why this country is in the state that it currently finds itself in. :roll:

Heavy handed cop at the G20 is cleared of assault.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8597217.stm

Has this come as a surprise to anyone?

Typical copper who thinks he is above the law i was once attacked by a police officer myself and had my head smashed through a mirror i am a big lad myself i was picked off the ground and had my head rammed through the mirror the copper was about 6ft6 and about 25 stone plus easily he was built like a tank

when i tried pressing charges the Sergeant said to my dad that they would make life very hard for me if we went ahead and would target me for everything true to his word the corrupt twohats tried pinning offences on me that i never committed which is why i have zero respect for the Police.

I can't believe the amount of posts for this issue!!:loopy:

As far as I can see the mouthy cow got what she deserves, maybe next time she will show a bit more respect when speaking to an officer of the law.

I only wish that more of the police would do this, especially when it comes to mouthy kids hangin around corner shops, instead of the constant fear they have that if they so much as touch someone they would risk being suspended or sacked by the media uproar that it causes.

It's truly sickening and a prime reason why this country is in the state that it currently finds itself in. :roll:

Well Stap me! Police Constable Savage is alive and well and posting on Sheffield forum!!

Can I introduce you to my friend Mister Kodogo?

Well if you think contrary opinions to yours are very silly why don't you close the thread ?

The verdict was that the the judge believed sergeant Smellie's version of events rather than what we see on the video clip and his pretty lame excuse of a potential attack with a drinks carton.

I'm sure a jury trial would have arrived at a different verdict.

I remember at the time, on the thread of the time on here, a very irate poster saying, and I quote

"This is now a matter for the courts and a jury will decide the policemans fate based upon the rule of law

"

now, after going through the procedure you lot of hippies are still not satisfied

dont surprise me though, you cabt even see black is black and white is white

The officer in question was found innocent of assault and the dosser in question was nowhere to be seen

in my eyes that speaks volumes

Archived