Yet another "one rule for them"

They should be more like the yanks.

Why did she refuse to give evidence but thought nothing of flashing the flesh at the media? I'm sure the £ sign never entered her mind.

Maybe if the police and courts were tougher she wouldn't have done what she did in the first place.

Yep,we could be like China I suppose...is that what you want?

I've watched the video several times, and have yet to see this bit where she is being threatening towards him....perhaps you could find the video then tell us to look at the video at a certain time where she is being threatening?

17 secs

20 secs

26 secs

29 secs - when she was struck

i counted she was told to "go away" 4 times at least

They should be more like the yanks.

Why did she refuse to give evidence but thought nothing of flashing the flesh at the media? I'm sure the £ sign never entered her mind.

Maybe if the police and courts were tougher she wouldn't have done what she did in the first place.

It's irrelevant what she has in her past... everyone has things in their past that they wouldn't want being smeared all over the news by the jackals reporters. Disorderly conduct requires an arrest, not a physical attack.

17 secs

20 secs

26 secs

29 secs - when she was struck

i counted she was told to "go away" 4 times at least

You know aswell as i do she was in the wrong. These do-gooders will argue forever in a day she was miss innocent.

No wonder the police are soft on criminals with people we get on here.

It's irrelevant what she has in her past... everyone has things in their past that they wouldn't want being smeared all over the news by the jackals reporters. Disorderly conduct requires an arrest, not a physical attack.

But she was happy to be interviewed as a poor victim for weeks on end when it happened. Why not to give evidence?

She was part of an aggressive crowd that the police were trying to control, she had a chance to move off and chose instead to approach the officer in an aggressive manner.

If she was arrested on the spot, it would have caused more trouble from the hooligans protestors.

No, i asked for instances of "threatening" behaviour, not when she refused police instructions (for which she could possibly be arrested, but not attacked)

well unfortunalty for you, you are wrong, the law states if you feel threatened then you are allowed to protect youself

ESPECIALLY if you are a police officer!

she was acting in a threatening manner so got what she deserved

You know aswell as i do she was in the wrong. These do-gooders will argue forever in a day she was miss innocent.

If she was, in the officer's opinion, acting aggressively, he should have arrested her. Simple. The violence was unnecessary.

Why was she a criminal? Do you think the police should beat everyone up ..why was she in the wrong? What's wrong with a non-violent demo..?

But she was happy to be interviewed as a poor victim for weeks on end when it happened. Why not to give evidence?

She was part of an aggressive crowd that the police were trying to control, she had a chance to move off and chose instead to approach the officer in an aggressive manner.

If she was arrested on the spot, it would have caused more trouble from the hooligans protestors.

yep, arresting her on the spot would have probably esculated the incident

Archived