Do such groups actually help combat racism?

They have but not with regards to mass immigration and integration like we do now.
It is definitely speeding up but the fact remains that people have pretty much always moved about and interbred.

No, I think it's unfair to go labelling people's natural fears as racist. Would a BME family that doesn't want their child to play football with the white kids be racist or would they just have an uneducated fear about a culture they know little of?
Both.

Genetic diversity allows for a better mix but the way the brain has evolved and genetic diversity are very different.

What on earth do you mean by that? I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

Do you have any evidence for your claim that "Humans and animals aren't meant to mix with other tribes\groups if we were we wouldn't survive as a species."?

It is definitely speeding up but the fact remains that people have pretty much always moved about and interbred.

Both.

What on earth do you mean by that? I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

Do you have any evidence for your claim that "Humans and animals aren't meant to mix with other tribes\groups if we were we wouldn't survive as a species."?

No as I'm at work and I'm not finding it. Did you read the thread I linked to? I found it an interesting thread.

No as I'm at work and I'm not finding it. Did you read the thread I linked to? I found it an interesting thread.

Yes I did glance at the thread, my thoughts on that subject are thus: racism is no more human nature than murder and rape are, they are all equally common throughout our history.

We shouldn't tolerate any of them now that we are civilised.

Yes I did glance at the thread, my thoughts on that subject are thus: racism is no more human nature than murder and rape are, they are all equally common throughout our history.

We shouldn't tolerate any of them now that we are civilised.

Which all stem from human instincts.

I agree, we shouldn't tolerate them but that doesn't alter where such things originate.

I agree, we shouldn't tolerate them but that doesn't alter where such things originate.

So, lets say I concede your point that racism is human nature, seeing as you agree with me that that is no excuse for acting on it, what relevance does it have to this discussion?

Would you go on a thread about a serial rapist and say 'it's just human nature'?

so was clubbing a woman over the head and dragging her off to your cave..........but the vast majority have moved on, so have the majority of us in regards to racism and other races

So, lets say I concede your point that racism is human nature, seeing as you agree with me that that is no excuse for acting on it, what relevance does it have to this discussion?

Would you go on a thread about a serial rapist and say 'it's just human nature'?

The point is throwing money at things doesn't help what is inherent human nature. We should just learn that some groups won't mix, especially when being bribed. It just causes more friction between the communities.

No same as I don't condone racism. It doesn't alter the fact that things that we see as evil in a civilised society have a natural root. I just think labelling things in order to try and win an argument is pointless. This calling everybody a racist habit is getting silly. People will naturally fear things they don't know. Lets educate rather than just call out racist.

so was clubbing a woman over the head and dragging her off to your cave..........but the vast majority have moved on, so have the majority of us in regards to racism and other races

I imagine clubbing a woman and dragging them off somewhere was just invented for comedic effect. We wouldn't be here if we had to club women to procreate.

The majority haven't moved on though, even the person that labels people as racist is just as bad. Like I said to FJ, educate, don't label.

Do you think just shouting rapist to the rapist will fix the problem?

The point is throwing money at things doesn't help what is inherent human nature. We should just learn that some groups won't mix, especially when being bribed. It just causes more friction between the communities.

No same as I don't condone racism. It doesn't alter the fact that things that we see as evil in a civilised society have a natural root. I just think labelling things in order to try and win an argument is pointless. This calling everybody a racist habit is getting silly. People will naturally fear things they don't know. Lets educate rather than just call out racist.

I call a spade a spade.

Archived