Is anyone having a chocolate party this easter?

What the hell are you planning - rolling round the floor in chocolate?????

If so - can I come?

Not rolling around, but there's bound to be some mess. Wasn't sure how much to expect though. I just hope it doesn't turn into a flinging match.

Oh, and the more people who come, the better. ;)

I'm sooo glad you asked, FJ.

Why, Epiphany, would you need bin liners? It's chocolate, not lubricating jelly, and, unless you're having a chocolate orgy, I doubt it'll go anywhere except in mouths.

Are you having a chocolate fountain? That's the only reason there'd be drips...

Unless it's another kind of 'party' entirely :P

epiph, I like your thinking! My OH came home yesterday with a large bag of goodies from Hotel Chocolat as an early Easter surprise as I've been feeling a bit cacky. Which was a lovely gesture, and cheered me up no end, but I think one of your parties would be the cherry on the top ;) What do you reckon would be the best way of persuading him to have a "party" with said chocolate?

epiph, I like your thinking! My OH came home yesterday with a large bag of goodies from Hotel Chocolat as an early Easter surprise as I've been feeling a bit cacky. Which was a lovely gesture, and cheered me up no end, but I think one of your parties would be the cherry on the top ;) What do you reckon would be the best way of persuading him to have a "party" with said chocolate?

lol, smear it all over yourself....

Archived