Would you like a hung parliament?

I would like to see parliament out all together. None of them care about their jobs as they will only be in them for 4... maybe even 8 years. If they did care there is not enough time for them to complete their plans 'and' they have to battle against the other teams who do anything to stop progreess... not becuase its good for the country or because the progress is against their position.. simply to make the other team look bad.

Bring back a genuine monarchy and stop paying parliament.

Yes, I would like a parliament in which no party had an absolute majority.

It might lead to some sensible government.

It may well lead to being held to ransom by the nationalist parties of Scotland,Wales and N.I.If they want independence let them have it but without being subsidized,stand on their own 2 feet,why can't the English have a separate parliament?

NF is a joke and a poor one at that. He stands for passive smoking and benefit cuts. I wouldn't be suprised if UKIP don't try and cheat at this election by stuffing ballot boxes with fake ballot papers. (don't quote me on that though)

If votes for ukip can bring a hung parliament, then I'm all for people voting for them.

Archived