Political Correctness

??? :confused:

John X

Failing to answer basic questions etc etc.... i have asked you a basic question and you have been cagey about answering it, so are you this cagey in other areas of your life too??

Failing to answer basic questions etc etc.... i have asked you a basic question and you have been cagey about answering it, so are you this cagey in other areas of your life too??

You asked me who I was having 'sly digs' at and I said I don't do sly digs.

You ignored my answer and asked again who I was having sly digs at and again I told you I don't do 'sly digs'.

Then you question my honesty in my personal life? :rolleyes:

:confused:

John X

m

You asked me who I was having 'sly digs' at and I said I don't do sly digs.

You ignored my answer and asked again who I was having sly digs at and again I told you I don't do 'sly digs'.

Then you question my honesty in my personal life? :rolleyes:

:confused:

John X

ok, let me put this really slowly for you.

who are you giving open warnings to.

The reason i mentioned your partner be it man or woman is because you come on here spouting at how other perople talk rubbish yet you fail to give "proper" answers to questions asked of you, it must fun and games at your house when asked what you would like to do of a friday evening!!

I think in this case he's saying that you were posting the rubbish. In fact he came out and said that.

if you insist on posting absolute rubbish on here, I will call you on it.

The rest of it was just hyperbole.

ok, let me put this really slowly for you.

who are you giving open warnings to.

In that case I will answer this really slowly.

Since I started posting on this forum 5 months ago, on the more political threads there is a tendency among those talking about race, immigration and political correctness to seem to draw on this reservoir of 'perceived truth' that expresses itself in phrases like

"We whites are now in the minority"

"Unchecked immigration"

"Opening the floodgates"

"'They get all the benefits and won't work"

"Mosques don't need any planning permission"

"Not allowed to order black coffee or use a blackboard anymore"

"Not allowed to fly our own flags anymore"

"Not allowed to celebrate Xmas anymore"

"Attacking our Christian heritage" (usually by someone with no knowledge and even less interest in Christianity!)

When challenged to back up any of the above 'facts' with actual evidence or statistics, these people singularly fail to do so and resort to phrases such as "Everyone knows this!" or "Open your eyes!" or when pointed in the direction of an impartial source of information "Oh well, they would say that!".

Or worse, when asked for statistical evidence on immigration, post a link to the 'MigrationWatch' site or evidence that Xtians are being persecuted, to an extreme fundamental american christian site with 'God will burn the Fags' badges for sale.

All I'm saying is that it is now time for these people to actually come out with some actual evidence for what they claim, or STFU.

John X

In that case I will answer this really slowly.

Since I started posting on this forum 5 months ago, on the more political threads there is a tendency among those talking about race, immigration and political correctness to seem to draw on this reservoir of 'perceived truth' that expresses itself in phrases like

"We whites are now in the minority"

"Unchecked immigration"

"Opening the floodgates"

"'They get all the benefits and won't work"

"Mosques don't need any planning permission"

"Not allowed to order black coffee or use a blackboard anymore"

"Not allowed to fly our own flags anymore"

"Not allowed to celebrate Xmas anymore"

"Attacking our Christian heritage" (usually by someone with no knowledge and even less interest in Christianity!)

When challenged to back up any of the above 'facts' with actual evidence or statistics, these people singularly fail to do so and resort to phrases such as "Everyone knows this!" or "Open your eyes!" or when pointed in the direction of an impartial source of information "Oh well, they would say that!".

Or worse, when asked for statistical evidence on immigration, post a link to the 'MigrationWatch' site or evidence that Xtians are being persecuted, to an extreme fundamental american christian site with 'God will burn the Fags' badges for sale.

All I'm saying is that it is now time for these people to actually come out with some actual evidence for what they claim, or STFU.

John X

Is that another open warning :suspect:

Is that another open warning :suspect:

No, it is an answer to your question and if it is any warning at all, it is "be prepared to back up what you say with some evidence or don't bother posting."

After all, the title of this sub-Forum is "General Discussions".

If we just wanted to tot up what everyone believed, we could just replace every thread with a poll and save everybody a load of wear and tear on their keyboards!

John X

No, it is an answer to your question and if it is any warning at all, it is "be prepared to back up what you say with some evidence or don't bother posting."

After all, the title of this sub-Forum is "General Discussions".

If we just wanted to tot up what everyone believed, we could just replace every thread with a poll and save everybody a load of wear and tear on their keyboards!

John X

Due to work commitment i do not have the time to spend arguing the finer points of bull with you, i shall come back to this thread when i am more able to debate!

Archived