What is middle age?

I personally wouldn't want to spend the twilight of my years worrying about 'drying out'.
rofl that thought never even occured to me. Obviously an old woman's lubricant is a young man, or possiby not having to look at an old one. :)

I'll never have that problem; an old mans lubricant is money, a Porsche and lunch at Nonna's
That's really quite a gruesome thought but if it's a comfort to you .... :help:

:hihi:

Middle age is definitely a state of mind!

And, no matter how much of a state my mind gets in, middle age is not going to feature. :hihi:

But its much better than old, aged or ancient surely! As I can't pass for young, I can at least kid myself I'm somewhere in the middle. Of course, I intend to live til I'm about 130!

But its much better than old, aged or ancient surely! As I can't pass for young, I can at least kid myself I'm somewhere in the middle. Of course, I intend to live til I'm about 130!

But if I never reach middle age, then I can't possibly get to old age!! :hihi:

[...]And I refuse to have middle aged children!
Someone I know had kids very young and wasn't even 60 when her eldest turned 40. I tactlessly blurted out "OMG, even your kids are middle-aged now!" She's hardly spoken to me since. I wonder why? ;) If fact, if chinaski hadn't already admitted to being an old man, I'd have been wondering .... :suspect:

Never mind being middle-aged, I'll know I'm officially 'old' when mine turns 40? :help:

Archived