April fools pranks gone wrong

Which site, you need to start checking it! :)

they was no site thats the problem cause when we met through this certain site we boh canceled our profiles and where no longer on. it was a made up prank that went wrong...

A friend of mine bought a sack of potatoes from Cost Cutter on London Road. He waited by the pelican crossing for a blind gentleman that regularly uses the crossing just after lunch time.

As the blind man was waiting to cross my friend tapped him and said,

"Excuse me, would you mind helping me across the road, as I'm blind."

When the blind man gave the anticipated response of,

"I'm sorry, I'm blind as well."

my friend said,

"I'm sick of people always taking the ****, I've had enough of this, if you refuse to help..." before launching the sack of potatoes into the oncoming traffic.

The inconvenience of spending most of yesterday afternoon at West Bar police station paled into insignificance as the look on the blind man's face at the time was priceless.

How is saying a mate saw him on a dating site even remotely a prank?.

He would instantly debunk such a myth and in his mind wonder about wether you trust him or not.

By his reaction (technical problems aside) i would say he feels extremely offended and thinks you do not trust him. Or like others have said, you've ratted the rat.

There is also the possibility that, as harsh as this sounds he may well have a dozen such women. Long distance relationships spanning oceans rarely work out and leave both parties with alot of wasted time.

How is saying a mate saw him on a dating site even remotely a prank?.

He would instantly debunk such a myth and in his mind wonder about wether you trust him or not.

By his reaction (technical problems aside) i would say he feels extremely offended and thinks you do not trust him. Or like others have said, you've ratted the rat.

There is also the possibility that, as harsh as this sounds he may well have a dozen such women. Long distance relationships spanning oceans rarely work out and leave both parties with alot of wasted time.

hey its ok hes had promblems with his computer he didnt get the message i sent him.thank f..k for that so we are ok now:love:

hey its ok hes had promblems with his computer he didnt get the message i sent him.thank f..k for that so we are ok now:love:

In that case, glad he saw the funny side and hope you guys make the distance.

Though next time choose a less stressful (for you) gag to pull.

I once saw my nephews girlfriend in meadowhell and txt my nephew and for a laugh told him i saw her holding hands with another lad ... he txt her and asked her and she broke down and admitted she was .. lmao ..

did any body do a prank that they wished they didnt do. i did i emailed my boyfriend in texas saying that my friend had seen him on a dating site. now ive not heard from him for a day. iam regretting this now..:sad: ive malied him saying it was a prank gone wrong and iam sorry....

Texas .. ? is he on death row ... maybe his time was up .. nice way to go out that .. lol :hihi:

What's the problem anay ways? People aren't going to sit there and remove themselves from all dating sites as soon as they are in a relationship, they might just never log into them again and leave them dormant, and even if they do attempt to remove themselves, who has a good enough memory to remember every single site they were signed up on? It won't be a guilty concious, he'll just be busy

Archived