Are you in this photo?

mysteryphotos001.jpg

Or do you reconise anyone else in the pictures. I know this is long shot but we are trying to identify the people in these photographs. They were found whilst sorting through my Nanan's belongings when she passed away some years ago now. They were well hidden and no one knew of there existence or has any idea who anyone in the photos are.

I think they may have a connection to the baby in the photos, maybe a Christening, and looking at the clothes that the other children are wearing, i'd quess they were taken around the 1970's era.

As for the photo of the Tinsley Towers, we don't know of any relatives or friends who ever lived in that area but maybe this is has an association with the people in the photos, who may have lived there.

My Nanan's name was Lilian Bingham (nee Howard) and she ws married to my Grandad William Bingham. They lived for most of their married lives in the Parson Cross and Southey area of Sheffield.

If any of this information seems familiar and you can link it in with the photos then please let me know as any info would be gladly appreciated

Thanks

Archived