Bad taste teddy bears

they are great, been around a while now, theres a good selection in some of the places in 'the lanes' in meadowhall.

also there is a good selection of ones based around poo haha, i bought my sister the rapper one for her b'day 'poop doggy poo poo' the card says 'if you were expecting this gift to be better, well tough, because after all it is just poo' :)

they are great, been around a while now, theres a good selection in some of the places in 'the lanes' in meadowhall.

also there is a good selection of ones based around poo haha, i bought my sister the rapper one for her b'day 'poop doggy poo poo' the card says 'if you were expecting this gift to be better, well tough, because after all it is just poo' :)

A Rapper one sounds good, any more that you know?

I love these i have a few and also has key rings also, i have the whiplash one, hannible, ozzy osbourne, kinky nun, spliff, flasher, a wicks one that holds a birthday candle, dracular, valentine one , and a few others. I find the best place is also Meadowhall down the lanes is the best shop, also the card shop in town near the bankers draft pub sometimes have them in, but meadowhall is more better shop.

Has anyone seen any of these for sale in the high street?

They are teddies dressed in bras and suspenders, or bondage gear, one is called Miss Whiplash, one is dressed like a devil

Iv seen them in various card/gift shops in Sheffield. they even do posters. Actualy,I shouldnt promote them,I did the modelling for them. . . . oooh,that gimp outfit was tight! And Im still waiting for me cheque.

Archived