Ageing - does it get you down?

When your in your teens being in your 20's seems like being ancient, then when you hit your 20's, 30's seems ancient and so on and so on.

I'm in my late 30's and can still run and jump and skip so I've no complaints.

about time you acted you age:gag:

iv nearly died to, i got a bad dose of double pnuemonia a few years ago and they actually told my hubby they didnt think id pull thru

BUT....

i still have a bluddy good moan bout wrinkles and grey roots and the creaky bits.

i refuse point blank to grow old gracefully and hubbys wallet permitting i shall be nipping and tucking away for lots of years to come :hihi::hihi: being 40 this year doesnt fill me with deep joy LOL

nayyy, nayyy, lass! :hihi: life begins at forty!

I've been happier, I think, than I've ever been, both with life in general, and with myself, in the years since I turned 40. Even with my little joke to myself that I'm counting my age backwards now, which means I turned 34 this week, (rather than 46 which I actually am) I do feel more content.

and, yeah, don't give a gnats backside what others think, just love yourself for you!

nayyy, nayyy, lass! :hihi: life begins at forty!

I've been happier, I think, than I've ever been, both with life in general, and with myself, in the years since I turned 40. Even with my little joke to myself that I'm counting my age backwards now, which means I turned 34 this week, (rather than 46 which I actually am) I do feel more content.

and, yeah, don't give a gnats backside what others think, just love yourself for you!

:hihi::hihi: i cried when i was 30 tho so i am dreading what ill be like on my 40th LOL

i always told the kids i was 21 and abit, so i think instead of 40 ill be 21 and abit more :D

:hihi::hihi: i cried when i was 30 tho so i am dreading what ill be like on my 40th LOL

i always told the kids i was 21 and abit, so i think instead of 40 ill be 21 and abit more :D

you're 21, plus V-A-T, rainbow!!!! (that's what I always said! lol)

Women live eight years longer than men. So you are going to die before me. Can I have some of your stuff when you die?

Well observed. You can have whatever's left in my freezer. Don't expect a lot more than peeeaaaas.

You may have my collection of pressed house spiders (don't worry, they were already dead!)

There'll probably be some crusty, curiously stained laundry sitting in the washing machine. Give it a whirl and it's good to go.

I will confirm anything else when I write my will.

Now, let's talk about if you die first. :twisted:

Well observed. You can have whatever's left in my freezer. Don't expect a lot more than peeeaaaas.

You may have my collection of pressed house spiders (don't worry, they were already dead!)

There'll probably be some crusty, curiously stained laundry sitting in the washing machine. Give it a whirl and it's good to go.

I will confirm anything else when I write my will.

Now, let's talk about if you die first. :twisted:

You can have:

- my running kit (washed every four weeks)

- my cup for tea, and my cup for coffee (I wash them once every four weeks, too)

- my gimp

- my unfinished work, complete with annoying, demanding clients who WON'T BLOODY WELL DIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE :rant:

- my room (needs rent paying, unfortunately)

- my collection of plastic bags

-

You can have:

- my running kit (washed every four weeks)

- my cup for tea, and my cup for coffee (I wash them once every four weeks, too)

- my gimp

- my unfinished work, complete with annoying, demanding clients who WON'T BLOODY WELL DIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE :rant:

- my room (needs rent paying, unfortunately)

- my collection of plastic bags

-

Excuse me, Lady! But as your wife I should be getting all this stuff when you accidentally snuff it after choking on a poisoned muffin at some point (must check my diary) next October. :suspect:

Don't just start giving it away willy nilly!!:rant:

Archived