Why do women think us blokes are thick ?

even when something is blatantly obvious a woman will always have an excuse to contradict reason. Discuss...

Oh yes im bitter and tainted.. :mad:

I want to know what it is that you want to do that's blatantly obvious? :huh: You want to throw yourself out of a plane to raise money for charidee and she doesn't want you to in case you kill yourself? That's why she thinks you're thick? What? Spill!

I don't believe that men who let women dictate to them exist except in male folklore. I've never known one, they always do exactly as they want and sod anyone else. Who are these submissive men and where do you find them?

I don't believe that men who let women dictate to them exist except in male folklore. I've never known one, they always do exactly as they want and sod anyone else. Who are these submissive men and where do you find them?

I don't think you'll find a man who openly admits it. There's a difference. Many men like to appear as if they can and do do what they want, especially when around their mates, but deep down I think most men actually respect their partner's wishes. I don't think a man (or woman) is necessarily submissive if s/he respects the demands of his/her partner. Not all relationships are a straight-down-the-middle compromise to the outside observer.

Saying that, there are dominant and submissive personality traits. Psychologists are only just beginning to understand where they come from, and they cover many sexual, behavioural and biological properties. The research continues...

I don't think you'll find a man who openly admits it. There's a difference. Many men like to appear as if they can and do do what they want, especially when around their mates, but deep down I think most men actually respect their partner's wishes. I don't think a man (or woman) is necessarily submissive if s/he respects the demands of his/her partner. Not all relationships are a straight-down-the-middle compromise to the outside observer.
lol, if you say so :) Maybe I and lots of women I've known have lived in a parallel universe to the one you inhabit. :suspect:

even when something is blatantly obvious a woman will always have an excuse to contradict reason. Discuss...

Oh yes im bitter and tainted.. :mad:

Maybe, because most men (not all) think with their crotches instead about the relationship being balanced & equal.

lol, if you say so :) Maybe I and lots of women I've known have lived in a parallel universe to the one you inhabit. :suspect:

Well the question that springs to my mind is that if men aren't just putting on a big macho show (which I believe they are most of the time) when it comes to doing their own thing all the time, why don't they just leave their supposedly domineering, oppressive partner?

Archived