Why do women think us blokes are thick ?

Well the question that springs to my mind is that if men aren't just putting on a big macho show (which I believe they are most of the time) when it comes to doing their own thing all the time, why don't they just leave their supposedly domineering, oppressive partner?
Men never leave those sort of women ... they leave the nice, sweet, forgiving ones and run off with a biatch! Because secretly all men must really want to be told what to do and controlled and then be able to moan about it to anyone that'll listen. That's my theory anyway. :D

Men never leave those sort of women ... they leave the nice, sweet, forgiving ones and run off with a biatch! Because secretly all men must really want to be told what to do and controlled and then be able to moan about it to anyone that'll listen. That's my theory anyway. :D

Well, as I said, psychologists are still working on that theory, but I have to agree with you there. I think also a large part of it is wanting to be nurtured into a better partner. After all, there is surely some evolutionary significance to a man who is more attractive to women who like to have things under control...

Your been controlled by the sounds of it, this is one of my all time pet hates when a partner stop another doing something, some of my friends are the same with their partners, no one can really stop you. I was controlled by my partner he was male so it just not woman, now i am glad i am out of that relationship, now when my partner who i am with now ask me if he can do anything he know my answer to it, and it really grate me that question. No one should stop you doing anything.

Halleuja that woman... your pub .... my round... ;)

Archived