Would you join the Bullingdon Club?

Would you?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes I'd join the Buller
    • No not me old chap

I 'd join ANY club that was to my advantage [ even the Stannington Ladies Knitting Circle ]. Since every other sector of society seems to ' cash in ' on its status, I don 't see why the Bullindon Club should be any different.

The very thought of getting kettled in restaurants, mooning------and getting away with it, sends shivers of excitement down my old spine.

Also, having a well-heeled pater, definitely seems to attract a certain type of easy-going female companion ; now who could ignore that little bonus ?

I would most certainly join and shoot the Bull (ingdon) at our annual gatherings. I would wear the old school tie, bore everyone into a state of paralyzed inertia with with my vast knowledge of fine wines and memoirs of my grouse shooting days with HRH Prince Phil

I would also take full advantage, if the opportinities were offered to pinch the arses of every comely young female who happened to be around

Archived