Why have Labour dragged out the twice discreditted and reviled Mandy?

It seems that the only Labour Party spokesperson these days is Mandy. I just wonder why Labour have brought him out from his cage.

Mandelson was twice forced to resign in disgrace from ministerial positions. He continues to grease up to foreign billionaires. He is unelected and in a poll came out as the second most hated person in Westminster behind Harriet Harman. Is Gordon Brown so desperate that he thinks Mandy is a vote winner? I have to say when he spoke out against Britain's most successful businessmen I thought he had totally lost the plot.

Am I missing his hidden charm?

personally I think he has something on someone or some group, he only has to adjust his tie or clear his throat and an awful lot of MP's and civil servants have an involuntary bowel movement wondering what he's about to say

he's feared, pure and simple

and because he's now a lord he's going to be in government for as long as he chooses, unless some miracle happens and we have an elected lords which I guarantee he will resist with every minister at his disposal

It seems that the only Labour Party spokesperson these days is Mandy. I just wonder why Labour have brought him out from his cage.

Mandelson was twice forced to resign in disgrace from ministerial positions. He continues to grease up to foreign billionaires. He is unelected and in a poll came out as the second most hated person in Westminster behind Harriet Harman. Is Gordon Brown so desperate that he thinks Mandy is a vote winner? I have to say when he spoke out against Britain's most successful businessmen I thought he had totally lost the plot.

Am I missing his hidden charm?

Because the UK communist party cant operate without comrade mandleson...

He is a gay icon. Chasing the so called 'pink vote' I believe. In a closes election every vote matters.

Not sure that Peter would attract the 'pink vote'. Bit too slimy & Machiavellian for my taste. Now if it were Margaret Beckett....

I'm not sure why there is this hatred of Harriet Harman though. The Mail and the Telegraph certainly have it in for her.

Archived