Itchy red patch

Where is the itchy red patch? A spot of hydrocortisone cream sould sort it out, unless it's on your old man or your face.

Arms, belly and abit around kneck. My face and below my waistline are free from it (wonders)

Suffering from itchy skin, red dry patches and a burning feeling. Any ideas??

Yes! Go to the doctors surgery to have it identified by a professional rather than ask on here. I think you stand a better chance of curing it that way.

Arms, belly and abit around kneck. My face and below my waistline are free from it (wonders)

Have you changed your washing powder recently? And are perhaps wearing a top that was washed in the new stuff?

Been to docs and said it was maybe a virus. Didn't give me anything for it tho :huh:

If he's right and it is a virus, then nothing will do any good except waiting for it to wear off.

You can use calamine cream to ease any discomfort, but nothing will treat a viral infection - except £10,000-a-week interferon and such like, and you clearly don't need that for a rash.

Archived