Have you ever had tummy trouble the day after eating a takeaway?

I came out in the most appalling rash after cheesy garlic bread from pizza pan and grills the other week. Not food poisoning but an allergic reaction to the new dough they use :(

God it itched.

You're supposed to eat it, not wear it! :hihi::hihi:

Just kiddin' :thumbsup:

I can even tell you the Chinese I had the trouble with - Hing Fah on Leppings Lane. Tasted bloody lovely, but the next morning... Dear lord...

I have avoided naming the business's that I know are not running a tight ship.

This is to protect my friends business more than anything.

Well done to you though Black_Omen for naming and shaming. :thumbsup:

I ask this question because I have! Many times!

A good friend of mine (a plumber) works on many takeaways and late night eateries in the city, and will never eat from one again. The standards of hygene are shocking, and the stories that he has told me are enough to make you throw up.

Many of these places proudly display their food hygene certificates at front of house, but don't be fooled. Once the inspectors have been round, they quickly revert to their profit over practise ways.

I am not on a mission to close these places down, and as such will not disclose any names. It is just that I have noticed a lot of threads asking for recommended takeaways, and some of them are on my mates list!

Best go straight home after your boozy night out, and make yourself a cheese toasty to deal with the munchies! Cheaper too. ;)

Alwayyyssss! its something to do with the gm in them. Do u want to always drink and visit the toilet more often?

no i cant say tht i av !!!

Good, light at the end of the tunnel.

Where do you get your late night grub from? Share your knowledge daddio and save us all. Your local takeaway will be enjoying a business boom!! :thumbsup:

2 of us in my house (myself included) have had very dodgy stomachs after eating food from Chino's. Could be unrelated but the other person didn't listen to me, ate there and also went down with it.

Though we do now joke whenever we see the delivery van that we should order and as they drive up play Poision by Alice Cooper. :hihi:

I ask this question because I have! Many times!

A good friend of mine (a plumber) works on many takeaways and late night eateries in the city, and will never eat from one again. The standards of hygene are shocking, and the stories that he has told me are enough to make you throw up.

Many of these places proudly display their food hygene certificates at front of house, but don't be fooled. Once the inspectors have been round, they quickly revert to their profit over practise ways.

I am not on a mission to close these places down, and as such will not disclose any names. It is just that I have noticed a lot of threads asking for recommended takeaways, and some of them are on my mates list!

Best go straight home after your boozy night out, and make yourself a cheese toasty to deal with the munchies! Cheaper too. ;)

No, but I have had a raging hangover.:gag:

Archived