Have you ever had tummy trouble the day after eating a takeaway?

2 of us in my house (myself included) have had very dodgy stomachs after eating food from Chino's. Could be unrelated but the other person didn't listen to me, ate there and also went down with it.

Though we do now joke whenever we see the delivery van that we should order and as they drive up play Poision by Alice Cooper. :hihi:

:gag: Where is Chino's? Lets name and shame these filthy devils. We deserve more respect from these eateries after a night out on mucky beer! :hihi:

I have avoided naming the business's that I know are not running a tight ship.

This is to protect my friends business more than anything.

Well done to you though Black_Omen for naming and shaming. :thumbsup:

Sorry buddy. I noticed that, but if I can save someone from having sickness as bad as I got just from one or two words, then i'll put it.

A good Chinese (someone tell me if i'm wrong, but I have never had a problem) is the Golden Palace on Buchanan Road. Now i've been informed that they are re-locating to Margetson Road shops a bit further up the way, so if you can't find it yet, that's why. Will eventually be close to the Colley WMC, the Tavern, The Beagle (5-10 minute walk) and Ecclesfield village (20-25 minute walk). For any revellers in the area.

Sorry buddy. I noticed that, but if I can save someone from having sickness as bad as I got just from one or two words, then i'll put it.

A good Chinese (someone tell me if i'm wrong, but I have never had a problem) is the Golden Palace on Buchanan Road. Now i've been informed that they are re-locating to Margetson Road shops a bit further up the way, so if you can't find it yet, that's why. Will eventually be close to the Colley WMC, the Tavern, The Beagle (5-10 minute walk) and Ecclesfield village (20-25 minute walk). For any revellers in the area.

Nice one Black Omen, It's equally as good to let us about the good ones, as it is to name the bad ones. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to tell you this guys!

Just got an email from my pal who has noticed a poll on best pork sandwich shops. One of the shops in the poll is one that he worked on last summer. He said that the hygiene standards there were none existent!

Gave me the giggles! :hihi:

Archived