South African far right leader Eugene Terreblanche killed

Indeed.

It is more like generalising about a certain colour of people, saying that as a group they can't look after themselves, then going on to complain about people calling you racist in an "I'm not racist, but them blacks.." kind of way. When you come out with a racist statement like that!

Isn't that the biggest clue, though, Auto? that someone is a "disabled-ist, Racist, Sexist, homophobe, etc?"

"I'm not a homophobe, but..."

I'm not a sexist, but..."

"I'm not a racist, but..."

As if you know anything about any of the history of any of this, you're just happy to believe me because of conformational bias.

Wind your neck in.

I know enough. Your just up your own arris and want to spout of a little.

Your doing a fine job though.

Keep up the good work.

Indeed.

It is more like generalising about a certain colour of people, saying that as a group they can't look after themselves, then going on to complain about people calling you racist in an "I'm not racist, but them blacks.." kind of way. When you come out with a racist statement like that!

You call me racist but ive said nothing racist in the least.

Im stating fact!

Prove me wrong big boy.

Funny how the idiots calling me racist seem to be forgeting (or rather ignoring) the fact i said id happily take a bullet for a black man based on nothing more than the fact he could do a great deal more the the world than i could ever hope to do.

Funny that:lol::roll:

Archived