South African far right leader Eugene Terreblanche killed

i think its meant more as live by the sword die by the sword, he lived his life so full of hatred and contempt for those "lower" than his type, he died due to hatred and contempt?

I think its more a spiteful and nasty comment which shows the posters true colours.

Lol. Whenever anybody on this forum expresses similar sentiments about child killers, peadophiles or rapists, you're always one of the first to attack them for a knee jerk reaction/ill informed opinion/mob rule/pitch fork gang.

What are you on about?

Very illuminating this thread. Certern posters are showing their true colours.

We all know which mast your colours are nailed to, it's a pity Mr Terrablance is going to hell if he was going to heaven he might meet some decent human beings like Steve Biko.

Its his right to believe what he chooses and who are we to judge?

Seems to me like some people are saying its ok for him to be killed.

Why? I'll ask you again, would you have taken a bullet for him?

I personally have said, above, that I was not rejoicing that he met with a violent end, but neither will I be shedding tears that an evil white supremacist has departed this earth, and will no longer be around to steal Oxygen.

I felt the same about Idi Amin and Pol Pot.

Archived