South African far right leader Eugene Terreblanche killed

My point?

You were the one frothing at the mouth. Im simply going with the flow.

*Looks carefully at self, focussing mainly on the mouth area...*

*PT can't see any froth, for the life of her...*

Sorry, mik, it's not often you are right, but here you are, wrong yet again. No froth here. So sorry to be disappointing you.

Would you like me to Google the price of air-fares to S-A, for you, so you can attend his funeral...?

Terreblanche is dead. good. cross one nasty racist off the list.

Abu Hamza next anyone?

or Nick Griffin....

or Robert Mugabe.....

Jean-Marie Le Pen....

racism goes in a lot of directions, for my money we should be celebrating the demise of ANYONE who cannot embrace the idea that we're all HUMAN, and therefore, the same.

:clap: :thumbsup ::nod:

So well said, and perfectly-put 'Singer. *applauds*

*Looks carefully at self, focussing mainly on the mouth area...*

*PT can't see any froth, for the life of her...*

Sorry, mik, it's not often you are right, but here you are, wrong yet again. No froth here. So sorry to be disappointing you.

Would you like me to Google the price of air-fares to S-A, for you, so you can attend his funeral...?

Looks at self?

Will you be using a full length mirror then?

I'm surprised he employed Blacks considering the contempt he had for the indigenous population. Then again he probably did get them cheap.

I'm another who wont lose sleep.

Wasn't he the vile and contemptuous embodiment of the sentiment "I don't mind blacks:- all white men should have one!"???

*thinks*

Perhaps, once I can finally get it back off you, when you've done using it for your head....

That makes no sense. I havent loaned you a mirror and what has my head got to do with anything?

Oh, i get it. Your trying to be witty but failing miserably.

Although I don't particularly feel the need to shed a tear for the man, and am glad he is no longer spreading his hate, I don't think there is anything joyous about what is happening in South Africa. There is clearly a great deal of tension, and many white farmers are in danger. Edit: Not just white farmers, all people.

Since apartheid, SA has made great strides, but it can still all fall apart. I don't believe Terreblanche was the way forward, but neither would be another Zimbabwe.

Although I don't particularly feel the need to shed a tear for the man, and am glad he is no longer spreading his hate, I don't think there is anything joyous about what is happening in South Africa. There is clearly a great deal of tension, and many white farmers are in danger. Edit: Not just white farmers, all people.

Since apartheid, SA has made great strides, but it can still all fall apart. I don't believe Terreblanche was the way forward, but neither would be another Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe is a prime example of what happens when the 'evil white man' leaves the locals to run the show.

Well done Africa:rolleyes:

Archived