South African far right leader Eugene Terreblanche killed

Zimbabwe is a prime example of what happens when the 'evil white man' leaves the locals to run the show.

Well done Africa:rolleyes:

Ah, so Zimbabwe is not a legacy of corruption left by the former white rulers, then? plank.

Ah, so Zimbabwe is not a legacy of corruption left by the former white rulers, then? plank.

No it isnt. Its proof of what happens when you leave them to look after the place.

Thanks for the insult by the way. Did your god teach you that one?

Although I am against gangs of people beating pensioners to death I will not mourn his passing.

People can be "happy" that an evil person is dead without supporting or relishing the way the death came about.

Terreblanche is dead. good. cross one nasty racist off the list.

Abu Hamza next anyone?

or Nick Griffin....

or Robert Mugabe.....

Jean-Marie Le Pen....

racism goes in a lot of directions, for my money we should be celebrating the demise of ANYONE who cannot embrace the idea that we're all HUMAN, and therefore, the same.

Does this also apply to murderers ?

We all know which mast your colours are nailed to, it's a pity Mr Terrablance is going to hell if he was going to heaven he might meet some decent human beings like Steve Biko.

Wasnt he played by Phil Silvers ?

Does this also apply to murderers ?

I know what you're trying to get at, so I'll give you the benefit of a proper answer.

No, I don't celebrate the fact that he was hacked and beaten to death, his murderers are still murderers and therefore just as inhuman.

I do reserve the right to celebrate the demise of a hate filled racist thug. So, with all due respect ( i.e very little) bite me. :)

Archived