South African far right leader Eugene Terreblanche killed

Well there were the "Redlegs" - look it up, and the white Europeans that were captured by Barbary pirates from North Africa for the Arab slave trade.

That's the best you can do isn't it? :roll:

PS: The reason you told me to 'look up' redlegs is because of this part of my post: who it was who enslaved them. It doesn't suit you to state on the board that they were indentured or enslaved by your European chums. :hihi:

Your European mates weren't looking after the place, they were looking after THEMSELVES.

were they? ;)

Let's have a look at the evidence:-

Exploiting the natives? Check :nod:

Raping the land for Diamonds and the other mineral wealth? check:nod:

Introducing Apartheid? Making the "Blicks" second class citizens in their own country? check, and check. :nod:

Preventing the black and "coloured" peoples from exercising the vote in their own country, purely because they were black? check again :nod:

Do you know, shims, you may have the situation over there bang to rights! or should I say "bang to lack of human rights!" :nod:

White people have been used as slaves as well you know; slavery was/is about the exploitation of poor people, not black people by "racist" whites as kids are told in black history month.

Really? Is your Native American Indian name "Dances Without Clues"?

How many white people are there who actually live in the townships? There aren't that many.

hes on about its the blacks fault cos they cant look after themselves :suspect:

Im not saying its the blacks fault they cant look after themselves.

Im saying they cant look after themselves but thats not their fault. Its just a fact.

Well, while you're taking bullets for others in South Africa. Would you take a bullet for Nelson Mandela?

I certainly would.

Even though hes screwed that country up more thatn any white man ever did i still think his heart is in the right place, hes a good man and would definatly do more good on this earth than i ever could so id have no problem giving my life to save his.

^^

I see one of the racist trolls has a shiny new forum account. :rolleyes: even their usernames are tiresomely predictable.

Give over. Just because you dont like what i say you start the old racist troll crap.

Give it a rest for once.

Archived