Dating Agencies in Sheffield

If you read the whole thread, you can surely see that I'm just giving cad&abounder his own coin back in kind.

You know I don't really think all men are losers. don't you? We've had a laugh together before. And will again. ;)

PS not sure about the relevance of the yellow bags though? :huh:

Oooh,Im lookin forward to it already!! :)

Dont ask about the yellow bags!:gag:

Variety is the spice of life, this includes sex.

Sex with the same partner over and over would bore me to tears whichever way you dress it up. I don't mind having the same partner for 12 months if she is really something but even then, I'm going to get bored and my life isn't about being bored or settling for less. I don't restrict partners I'm with either, if whilst they are with me, they find attraction to another man, or women, they are free to indulge as long as they practice safely.

Anyway, like I said before, it's not all about women and sex, just making sure you have a nice life free from the risk of financial ruin and drudgery. You only live once guys, don't blow it on an unappreciative family for years and then get left in the gutter with nothing.

Let me guess.......you write reader's letters for gentlemen's top shelf publications?

Whilst we are STILL on the subject of dating agencies and all that :help: someone PLEASE FIND ME A MAN WHO I CAN LOVE AND WHO WILL LOVE ME!!!!!!!!. There, I have finally said it. I am single, no committments (apart from my puddy cat) looking to meet a man between the age of 35 - 45 and who loves music and travelling plus who has interest in much more things. There I've finally done it!!!

I like your outlook on life cad, just wish it was that easy

I'm getting married in a few months and have son as well. I was with her for 3 years then left her and had a mad year of living the bachelor lifestyle sleeping with different woman every night, going on lads hols and just looking after number 1. However, I soon got got bored of that and ended up taking her back and making an honest woman of her.

I dont think there is no right or wrong, its all down to one's preference. In my experience the grass isn't always greener, but like you say its much harder to let go once kids are involved so im pretty much doomed! ha

Whilst we are STILL on the subject of dating agencies and all that :help: someone PLEASE FIND ME A MAN WHO I CAN LOVE AND WHO WILL LOVE ME!!!!!!!!. There, I have finally said it. I am single, no committments (apart from my puddy cat) looking to meet a man between the age of 35 - 45 and who loves music and travelling plus who has interest in much more things. There I've finally done it!!!

can i stroke ur pussy then, i am all those things except the age range, im 30, nevermind, enjoy ya cat xxx

Your search is over Panther Rose.........

You have found gods gift to women right here, on this very thread. So lucky you. I'm off out now but leave me a pm.

There you are! This was his mission all along ... to find a woman!

Mystic Ruby, knows all, sees all ... :)

I'm getting married in a few months and have son as well. I was with her for 3 years then left her and had a mad year of living the bachelor lifestyle sleeping with different woman every night, going on lads hols and just looking after number 1. However, I soon got got bored of that and ended up taking her back and making an honest woman of her.
Ermmmm, don't you mean SHE took you back ....:confused: You slept with 365 women? She must be mad. I'd rather be a single parent than take on someone who'd do that to me. Some people have no pride.

Archived