Dating Agencies in Sheffield

haha ok maybe not 365 different woman, 27 to be precise, but i was never alone at night :)

I'm not saying what i did was right, just that i got bored of that lifestyle and missed what i had. I should have never walked out in the first place

If she knew this then no she wouldn't take me back you're right!

wrong. My mission is clear, to enlighten those who are blind and to save them years of drudgery, boredom, misery and financial ruin.
Right! You hit on Panther Rose the minute she posted. And she was quite clear, she's looking for love not a quick bunk-up with a man with a comedy hairdo. :P So, if you didn't mean yourself, who is god's gift to women on this thread? Jason? Northend?

*must .... stop .... posting ... :help:*

haha ok maybe not 365 different woman, 27 to be precise, but i was never alone at night :)

I'm not saying what i did was right, just that i got bored of that lifestyle and missed what i had. I should have never walked out in the first place

If she knew this then no she wouldn't take me back you're right!

Better hope that she or any of her friends don't recognise the situation you've told us about. Risky strategy! You might have ruined your future happiness, just to show a bit of envy for a lonely unloved man like cad&. Fingers crossed, eh? :D

Better hope that she or any of her friends don't recognise the situation you've told us about. Risky strategy! You might have ruined your future happiness, just to show a bit of envy for a lonely unloved man like cad&. Fingers crossed, eh? :D

haha fingers crossed :)

Archived