Dating Agencies in Sheffield

Definitely leave out the 'appealing to the ladies' bit. It'd make you sound like an old roue.. There's loads of men on these sites, many of them are married, or playing away or just looking for sex. You have to avoid anything at all that makes you sound suspect.

Actually, instead of saying 'I consider myself to be' say 'Friends tell me I'm' it sounds less bigheaded?

You can always edit later anyway and keep refining your profile as you get feedback from potential dates.

TAKE 3 - is this ok now? Thanks for all ur help ur a special lot, cheers xxx

I am a youthful and attractive 30 year old, whose ultimate goal is to find a like-minded woman to share a life with, settle down and have all the things a serious relationship has to offer.

In my leisure time, i enjoy keeping fit by hiking the outdoors and going to the gym. I enjoy quiet nights in where i can cook spicy food, listen to music and tinker with my computer. I enjoy going to the cinema, meeting new people and having fun at trance clubs like Gatecrasher.

I consider myself to be both friendly and charming, i have a fantastic personality and i great sense of humour to go with it. I have a very passionate side with lots qualities that will appeal to both a serious and loving partner.

I would like a future partner to share some comon interests, passions and personality. Lets hope we can get together soon xxx

Gawd fetch me that rope i cannot stand it any longer im going to end it all get over it you wimps i got divorced had kids an got on with my life

signed

its over

Oh, behave yourself, can you not see that this man is looking for someone to share his life with. Let him have some :love: in his life. You wouldn't deny him that would you? :hihi:. As for me, yes I would like to share things with that special man in my life but just because I'm single it hasn't stopped me from doing the things I want to do:partyhat:.

now whose to say all this effort will get my anywhere, its only a dating site afterall,

i dont think il get anywhere personally, i meen, who wants to go out with this face, i can see lots of turn-offs coming

There you go AGAIN!! Why do you keep pulling yourself down? Can you not see the positive things about who you are? Come on man, start loving yourself!! :D

I was with another guy for 8 years and he left me for one of my best friends 5 years ago (who i thought was straight!).

I can relate to how Jason feels - the hurt and betrayal never ever goes away and its only now im starting to enjoy my own company and being on my own. Its not brilliant but better. I need to trust someone 100% because im that reliable and trustworthy but once bitten im afraid the suspicion and pain and paranoia maybe wont ever go. The thing is what makes it worse is that the gay scene is far worse than the straight scene in terms of loyalty etc and its so fickle

As for me, yes I would like to share things with that special man in my life but just because I'm single it hasn't stopped me from doing the things I want to do:partyhat:.

Not stopped me doing the things I want to do either. I wouldn't mind having being with that special woman. Though this is a means of adding significant value to HER life rather than having a relationship to fill a void or making my life complete.

Not stopped me doing the things I want to do either. I wouldn't mind having being with that special woman. Though this is a means of adding significant value to HER life rather than having a relationship to fill a void or making my life complete.
Hmmm! I think we can see now how you got your user name :D

Archived