Dating Agencies in Sheffield

i am desperate on the inside but i never show it on the outside as im scared to scare people away, i am always myself and play it cool but its like banging my head against a wall, things just happen for other people they get it all im hurting inside but i always put on a face and be strong, i have to be or il just fall apart
It's really not true, you know. Very few people get it all. A lot of people never get anything they think they want. Remember REM, 'Everybody Hurts' ... it's true. Almost everybody is putting a brave face on it . Next time there's a drinks meet at the Harlequin, go along. You won't meet a girfriend probably, but I guarantee you'll have a real laugh. Keep on eye on Evenings Out it's usually 2nd or 3rd Monday in the month.

Chin up, dude! x

i am desperate on the inside but i never show it on the outside as im scared to scare people away, i am always myself and play it cool but its like banging my head against a wall, things just happen for other people they get it all

im hurting inside but i always put on a face and be strong, i have to be or il just fall apart

I know how you feel dude i'm the same. Only for me i've lost my wife and children. Somedays I wish it was just a girlfriend as it wouldn't be so painfull.

I have a lovely best boy mate who would be so happy to meet Mrs Right.

He is useless with the internet so I can't suggest he joins here, but how can I help to find him Mrs Right?

Any idea's?

There's Sarah Beeny's website, called something like MySingleFriend.com, where you vouch for your single friend. I've never looked at it myself (not on-line at home, and can't access dating sites from work), and don't know why a successful property developer should be a dating expert, but you could give that a try on his behalf.

TAKE 3 - is this ok now? Thanks for all ur help ur a special lot, cheers xxx

I am a youthful and attractive 30 year old, whose ultimate goal is to find a like-minded woman to share a life with, settle down and have all the things a serious relationship has to offer.

In my leisure time, i enjoy keeping fit by hiking the outdoors and going to the gym. I enjoy quiet nights in where i can cook spicy food, listen to music and tinker with my computer. I enjoy going to the cinema, meeting new people and having fun at trance clubs like Gatecrasher.

I consider myself to be both friendly and charming, i have a fantastic personality and i great sense of humour to go with it. I have a very passionate side with lots qualities that will appeal to both a serious and loving partner.

I would like a future partner to share some comon interests, passions and personality. Lets hope we can get together soon xxx

So, how are things going for you on Plenty of Fish?

nothin to report, been registered to 3 sites and not had a look in, must be somethin putting people off or girls just aint interested in long term relationships anymore

dont know what more to do,

thanks a lot for ur concern i appreciate it

xxx xxx

Whilst you are waiting for the love of your life, why not concentrate on YOU. No disrespect but I think you have some self esteem issues that need to be dealt with. You shouldn't take 'excess' baggage into a new relationship. Try and change the perception you have of yourself. Ask family & friends how they see you. How you come across on the forum may not be the same way you portray yourself to others. Keep us all posted. As for me, well, I hope I do find someone to share the good times with but in the meantime, I'm enjoying ME and doing new things :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived