Music and growing up

Wouldn't your dad have been into the Beatles and Rolling Stones, hardly classical

well i dint mean my dad in particular lol, but like my grandads wouldve been more into jazz or classical

yeah my dad was / is heavily into the stones.......and jimi hendrix and the bluesy RnB stuff and blues

my mum was more into the beatles, and i know my uncle is heavily into the beach boys

all stuff from their generation growing up through the 60s

my love of being a hardcore "crusty" punk means im more leaning to the likes of napalm death, deviated instinct, hellbastard, conflict, crass

aswell as the hard techno and rave stuff from the early 90s (like aphex twin, plastikman, joey beltram, sheffields own warp records, the musicmaker etc)

my love of being a hardcore "crusty" punk means im more leaning to the likes of napalm death, deviated instinct, hellbastard, conflict, crass

aswell as the hard techno and rave stuff from the early 90s (like aphex twin, plastikman, joey beltram, sheffields own warp records, the musicmaker etc)

Not music to make love to - or maybe it is;)

Not music to make love to - or maybe it is;)

maybe i might put a bit of jazz or gregory issaacs on for that :P

a nice loooooong slooooooow jazz album?

or maybe a nice bit of sexy soul music like marvin gaye or the obvious barry white :P

maybe #slow and low that is the tempo (slow and low by the beastie boys)

milli jackson?

oh not look what youve done, got me thinking of making lurve tunes lol

I'm middle aged now, and I grew up with a Dad who was into The Who, Small Faces and rare Northern Soul tracks and a Mother who was into German disco! We've already had generations of kids growing up with parents into some weird and wonderful stuff, and those who are teens now have parents who went to The Limit, and those who are in their 20's now have old punks for mums and dads!

My dad hates the music of Elvis Pressley, as his parents were into that!!!

the one time I dont want to hear any music is when making love, I get too engrossed in the sounds and forget what I'm supposed to be doing :hihi:

just dont listen to

while making love, might over before it starts lol

i've stagedived to napalm death in their classic period and youve missed about 10 songs before you get on stage :suspect:

another point about my dads music, me being a punk over the last 2 and a half decades hes been ok about it, hes not really into any of the music...he hates the sex pistols with a passion....just cos of all the media furore i think

BUT

i actually got him into a more hardcore punk band lol, hes always loved troops of tommorow by the exploited (a cover of a vibrators song).

hes not really into rave / dance music either but i got him into the full length blue room by the orb :P

couldnt find the full 39 minute version on youtube tho

Archived