Top Tory wants to deny Gay couples access to B and B’s

It seems that no one would have minded if the owners had lied about the reason they did not want these guests.

Is this what we have come to in this country ?

nowt wrong with taking advantage of the subjectivity of law. that's how it works. they get their way without causing uneccesary offence.

Lying about it is just as bad, as it means predjudice wins the day, and we just wouldn't get to hear about it.

...especially when the cross burners pour petrol through his letter box!

But that would be auto's choice...do you know,although I've not been on here for very long this seems to be a typical titanic99 post..start of with an overly twisted headline criticizing the Tories and then disappear....

It's not that they wouldn't have minded, they just wouldn't have known.

Of course Christians would never lie or be intolerant, they should always just ask themselves, "what would Chuck Norris do?"

They may have minded being lied to when they assumed what the real reason was. Doubly offensive !

It is about the rights of all individuals and free speech.

Who is Chuck Norris and why the sarcasm?

But gay people do have a reputation for spending their holidays picking up strangers in public toilets and taking them back to their hotel for sexual activities many people find distasteful. IMO B & B owners should have the right to refuse to accept people like that.

I don't really want to know what you got up to on your holiday, thanks! :wow:

But gay people do have a reputation for spending their holidays picking up strangers in public toilets and taking them back to their hotel for sexual activities many people find distasteful. IMO B & B owners should have the right to refuse to accept people like that.

I suppose straight people just sup their coffee then leave:hihi:

The last time I had problems with strangers and public lavatories, was in the Leadmill, wanting to get into the Wheelchair Accessible loo.

I couldn't get in to use the loo, because there was a straight couple (well, I say ""straight"... it was a bloke and a woman! :hihi: ) having it away in there. I caught them in "full flow" as it were.. :gag: they forgot to put the lock on.

The last time I had problems with strangers and public lavatories, was in the Leadmill, wanting to get into the Wheelchair Accessible loo.

I couldn't get in to use the loo, because there was a straight couple (well, I say ""straight"... it was a bloke and a woman! :hihi: ) having it away in there. I caught them in "full flow" as it were.. :gag: they forgot to put the lock on.

Peeping Tom eh ..well I suppose some people have to get their kicks somehow:D

Archived