Top Tory wants to deny Gay couples access to B and B’s

You're one of them?!!

oh my god!

I know - it's almost as bad as being gay, innit!! :hihi:

But I do wish he wasn't so obvious about it - he really ought to walk around with a bag over his head and gloves, so that people can't tell. :hihi:

I know - it's almost as bad as being gay, innit!! :hihi:

..thankfully at least the Lord blessed me with a full head of hair :banana:

But I do wish he wasn't so obvious about it - he really ought to walk around with a bag over his head and gloves, so that people can't tell. :hihi:

Nuff said :cry:

http://galadarling.com/images/08-03/paperbag.jpg

I am not of your kind.

I come in peace.

Come into the light.

One day we will all be made this way.

..and all be red & white! :thumbsup:

My bold

What?? You mean we'll all be slap-heads??? I don't like that idea at all, grey hair I can cope, but being a baldie git ...... :help:

So one Tory expressed a personal opinion and in the eyes of Titanic this means all Conservative MP's are of the same opinion, but when Labour peers and MP's are charged with stealing money or corruption, they are isolated incidences. Hmm double standards?

You can only have it one way Titanic, if you want all Tory’s to be homophobes, then all labour MP's are corrupt.

Or you can accept that this may be a personal opinion, one that many will disagree with, me included.

I don’t expect a straight answer however as we all know you can’t accept anything bad said about labour and server only as a mouthpiece for lies, propaganda and spin directly from the teat you so blindly suckle at.

Archived