Boys from The Blackstuff

I lived through those times and it was horrible- and I bet a few others on this forum lived through them too.

Sadly theres no one worth voting for today, I despise the tories and Ive learned to despise Labour....As for the alternatives... theres sod all out there.

BNP

Green

LIb Dem

UKIP

(ok UKIP are a joke):hihi:

BNP

Green

LIb Dem

UKIP

(ok UKIP are a joke):hihi:

BNP kicked me out because they thought I was too extreme.

The greens kicked me out after the sheep incident.

Lib Dem.... What can I say about Lib Dem...? (That wont get me banned for masked swearing?)

UKIP.. Kilroy Silk`s stench is still all over that party so its big no no for me!

I lived through those times and it was horrible- and I bet a few others on this forum lived through them too.

Sadly theres no one worth voting for today, I despise the tories and Ive learned to despise Labour....As for the alternatives... theres sod all out there.

Fully agree with you Jabs.

The thing that baffles me though is that after living through previous recessions and found them devastating.

Why has this one seemed to have passed me by ? :huh: :huh:

Fully agree with you Jabs.

The thing that baffles me though is that after living through previous recessions and found them devastating.

Why has this one seemed to have passed me by ? :huh: :huh:

Yeah this recession didnt seem to bite as many or as hard as previous ones.... yet... I reckon theres more in store for us, I could be wrong but... I can feel it in me watta!

Yeah this recession didnt seem to bite as many or as hard as previous ones.... yet... I reckon theres more in store for us, I could be wrong but... I can feel it in me watta!

I think that this recession has not been as bad for us up here is that the damage was largely done in the Tory years. Most jobs now are low paid low skill ones. Whereas the parasite money men down south have had it harder this time round. There are many well paid public sector jobs in Sheffield but the Tories will cut many of them.

Labour's not perfect by any means but they are a million times better than the tories.

Archived