BNP candidate for Brightside arrested for 'threats to kill Nick Griffin'

Blunkett was in the cabinet that took this country to a illegal war,he is a war criminal like blair and all those who sat back and said nothing when the labour cabinet lied to the people.He is also a expenses cheat and of course we better not get into his other role of marriage breaker,collett by comparison is a angel.

...in actual fact, Collett by comparison is a neo Nazi.

too bad millhouses :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think you have a 'thing' for Roy :D

Don't you DARE talk like that about the man I love :nono:

Blunkett was in the cabinet that took this country to a illegal war,he is a war criminal like blair and all those who sat back and said nothing when the labour cabinet lied to the people.He is also a expenses cheat and of course we better not get into his other role of marriage breaker,collett by comparison is a angel.

I can't really understand what you have written. Can I just say your signature is very sad though? :(

Blunkett in common with the Zionist funded Labour party generally and the Zionist funded tories has the blood of a million innocent Iraqi men women and children on his hands.

Not to mention the deaths and maiming of UK servicemen sacrificed along with their US counterparts for and on behalf of Israel.

sorry to disappoint but I'm not a member of the BNP.good luck in your search though.:)

Oh, ok :( Thanks :).

I just really like men who have a strong political mind. I mean, it doesn't have to be the BNP, it could be any far right party. I love the fact that they believe in only breeding the fittest and in law and order. I want my babies, when I have them, to be part of a superior race.

Archived