BNP candidate for Brightside arrested for 'threats to kill Nick Griffin'

I've know Blunkett for many years and the one thing I can say assuredly about him is that he never tells the truth to the electorate, thats NEVER.

Same as everyone else then, BNP included. Don't vote. If you go into a shop and all they sell is crap, why buy something just for the sake of buying it?

Same as everyone else then, BNP included. Don't vote. If you go into a shop and all they sell is crap, why buy something just for the sake of buying it?

Can't fault that, but what I can say is that the ousting of Blunlett by who ever would be a plus for democracy and quite frankly if it were a BNP candidate the repercussions would be emense and extreemly positive for the country and politics in general.

Can't fault that, but what I can say is that the ousting of Blunlett by who ever would be a plus for democracy and quite frankly if it were a BNP candidate the repercussions would be emense and extreemly positive for the country and politics in general.

If Blunkett were ousted by someone opposed to democracy (except as a means to get themselves into power), how would that be a plus for democracy? Surely we don't have to bomb the village in order to save it?

If Blunkett were ousted by someone opposed to democracy (except as a means to get themselves into power), how would that be a plus for democracy? Surely we don't have to bomb the village in order to save it?

An assertion on your part.

An assertion on your part.

Well done, BritPat! You can identify that people make assertions during a discussion! I see you've spotted a few on other threads as well! Clever you - you are learning! :clap:

TeaFan's post was actually a question followed by a, possibly rhetorical, question - but you're nearly there.

Other than learning to spot the difference between different types of sentence, an important part of learning to use a forum (and hold a civil conversation in general) is to contribute something of relevance to the discussion. Perhaps you'd be able to try really hard, resist the urge to write bizarre off-topic things or harangue people, and contribute something worthwhile?

Do you actually have anything of interest to tell us about Mark Collett allegedly threatening to kill Nick Griffin? Would it have affected your vote if you lived in the constituency? How do you rationalise Nick Griffin's claims to lead a moderate and non-violent party with these death threat allegations, plus the significant number of party workers who have been tried for offenses such as assault, rape, paedophilia, bomb making, harrassment and export of torture equipment?

Well done, BritPat! You can identify that people make assertions during a discussion! I see you've spotted a few on other threads as well! Clever you - you are learning! :clap:

TeaFan's post was actually a question followed by a, possibly rhetorical, question - but you're nearly there.

Other than learning to spot the difference between different types of sentence, an important part of learning to use a forum (and hold a civil conversation in general) is to contribute something of relevance to the discussion. Perhaps you'd be able to try really hard, resist the urge to write bizarre off-topic things or harangue people, and contribute something worthwhile?

Do you actually have anything of interest to tell us about Mark Collett allegedly threatening to kill Nick Griffin? Would it have affected your vote if you lived in the constituency? How do you rationalise Nick Griffin's claims to lead a moderate and non-violent party with these death threat allegations, plus the significant number of party workers who have been tried for offenses such as assault, rape, paedophilia, bomb making, harrassment and export of torture equipment?

What and ignore all this lot from the other parties just so you can try and score cheap immature political points ?

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

Archived