BNP candidate for Brightside arrested for 'threats to kill Nick Griffin'

I would guess that it is your facebook page that was provocative and surprise surprise it provoked a response.

He posted one photo of Roger Phillips, the BNP organiser, that included his 17 year old son, a pcture that Roger had put on his own BNP promoting webpage.

Does that warrant death threats?

My Facebook page has nothing on it and never has but by all means protect the fool. As they say birds of a feather.

So you know this case intimately can you tell us what else this idiot has been up to on the internet or are you going to keep that quiet?

I suggest that you should offer an opinion about Mark Collett in a thread about Mark Collett. It's not rocket science is it?

No it isn't but if people such as yourself wish to talk other matters besides Mark Collett then there is no reason why I shouldn't reply in kind is there?

Of course this only seems to be a problem when I post links to the criminals that exist/ed in other parties surprise surprise.

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

What do you think of Mr Collett?

I'm more concerned with the criminals in power than some internal dispute.

What, if anything do you think his arrest says about the current state of the BNP?

Nothing at all, the party is growing more popular day by day and I am thrilled with it's progress. :hihi:

I'm more concerned with the criminals in power than some internal dispute.

Would you think Collett would be a suitable person to be in government of the BNP ever came to power?

Do you still maintain that brown babies can't ever be beautiful?

Would you think Collett would be a suitable person to be in government of the BNP ever came to power?

Compared to who or what?

Magaret Hodge at the time leader of Islington Council who covered up Child abuse who bullied one of the victims being Minister of Children for example??

eh? What has this got to do with Mark Collett by the way or are we now allowed to go off on a tangent? :hihi:

Nothing at all, the party is growing more popular day by day and I am thrilled with it's progress. :hihi:

More popular how?

How do you measure it? There have been no elections recently.

Oh, I see. More popular because of growing membership. Oops, I forget. You can't recruit new members because of your racist constitution.

Sorry!

John X

More popular how?

How do you measure it? There have been no elections recently.

No? Try the European elections last year.

Oh, I see. More popular because of growing membership. Oops, I forget. You can't recruit new members because of your racist constitution.

Sorry!

They are recruiting and on your scale have been for some time.

What racist constitution? Haven't forgotten that it's been ammended already have you?

Haven't considered using a fish as an pofile picture have you, say a goldfish? :hihi:

eh? What has this got to do with Mark Collett by the way or are we now allowed to go off on a tangent? :hihi:

What has this to do with Collett?

He's a white supremacist and well known race hater - therefore your own assertion that brown babies can't ever be beautiful suggests that you are also a white supremacist and perhaps explains your reluctance to condemn him as the odious turd he is.

Interesting that you don't deny ever having said it.

What has this to do with Collett?

He's a white supremacist and well known race hater - therefore your own assertion that brown babies can't ever be beautiful suggests that you are also a white supremacist and perhaps explains your reluctance to condemn him as the odious turd he is.

Interesting that you don't deny ever having said it.

You show me where I have made this assertion about brown babies and consider the well known phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" before making up accusations you can't substantiate.

They are recruiting and on your scale have been for some time.

What racist constitution? Haven't forgotten that it's been ammended already have you?

Sorry, are you BNP or ex-BNP?

You do know that the ban on recruiting is still in force don't you? :suspect:

John X

Archived