BNP candidate for Brightside arrested for 'threats to kill Nick Griffin'

Nope, this thread is still about the thugs of the bnpee, keep floundering.

Not floundering at all max, but in the context of thuggery it's worth drawing attention to the nature of the man Collett would have been standing against in the coming election. In my view neither of them deserve to be the Honourable Member for Brightside; both are equally contemptible - but for different reasons.

Not floundering at all max, but in the context of thuggery it's worth drawing attention to the nature of the man Collett would have been standing against in the coming election. In my view neither of them deserve to be the Honourable Member for Brightside; both are equally contemptible - but for different reasons.

Are you trying to claim that David Blunkett is in anyway as contemptible as the repugnant Collett:loopy::hihi:

In the context of thuggery Collette and the bnp generally win hands down. Blunket may be many things but he's not the one who's been pulled in by the police on suspicion of trying to organise an assassination.

It's long been thought that Collett had something fairly major on Griffin, which was the only reason the otherwise total liability was allowed to keep a senior position in the party. Be interesting to see if he divulges anything now...

His Wikipedia page was updated today to say he'll be standing as an independent candidate in Brightside. I wonder what his manifesto will be.

“The Royals have betrayed their people. When we’re in power they’ll be wiped out and we’ll get some Germans to rule properly.”

-- Mark Collett

.... (Germans who indigineously ethnically British I assume)

His Wikipedia page

“The Royals have betrayed their people. When we’re in power they’ll be wiped out and we’ll get some Germans to rule properly.”

-- Mark Collett

.... (Germans who indigineously ethnically British I assume)

Is he so thick he doesn't even know that the royals already were German? :huh:

That's the funniest quote I've heard from them since Nick Griffin announced on QT that 'the English' had been here for 17000 years. You'd think they'd get the basics right at least.

..a crush??

bleeeeeee :gag:

In fairness to Collett, Griffin, being anti-democratic, has made it so difficult for anyone to unseat him as leader of the BNP that if the membership want a change at the top, assassination is about the only realistic option.

Is he so thick he doesn't even know that the royals already were German? :huh:

That's the funniest quote I've heard from them since Nick Griffin announced on QT that 'the English' had been here for 17000 years. You'd think they'd get the basics right at least.

Let's be realistic here purdy, they've only just about mastered walking upright, so I think there's a way to go before they can do actual cognition.

Archived