BNP candidate for Brightside arrested for 'threats to kill Nick Griffin'

BNP - kills 99% of germs. ;)

I'd have thought it'd be more like "BNP - breeds more than 99% of all known germs":D

I don't believe Blunkett has sued anyone for libel over this report - a different style of thuggishness but pretty scary nevertheless.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article602808.ece

I'd not seen that:o:loopy:

If Collet wasn't BNP himself, you'd think threatening to kill Mr Griffin alone might be enough to get him elected. Anyway if he isn't standing anymore, hopefully they can make the ballot paper slightly smaller and save some trees.

lol

and not one apologist on the thread?

In that case I'll give it a go.

Quite frankly I'm very dissapointed at the so called enlightend ones around here jumping on the band wagon to condem everyone conected with the BNP because one of its members (alegidly) made a threat to another.

Folowing this line of logic ALL MPs need to be sacked because they are all corrupt.

Honestly the double standards of the trendy left is astounding.

Quite frankly I'm very dissapointed at the so called enlightend ones around here jumping on the band wagon to condem everyone conected with the BNP because one of its members (alededly) made a threat to another.

Folowing this line of logic ALL MPs need to be sacked because they are all corrupt.

Too late to claim to be the first, I have already given an apologist view that Mark Collett is innocent, here:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6100554&postcount=36

Your argument makes no sense corruption and death threats are not moral equivalents.

Interestingly Joe Owens has now revealed that Mark Collett was never questioned about the tape recording that was used to sway the BNP representatives yesterday. According to Collett the tape would only be useful to the BNP in an edited form because it also contained information about more embarassing BNP corruptions, like the party treasurer using membership money to pay for prostitutes.

As I said earlier the story behind all this is the takeover of the party and its profits by Dowson.

Quite frankly I'm very dissapointed at the so called enlightend ones around here jumping on the band wagon to condem everyone conected with the BNP because one of its members (alegidly) made a threat to another.

errrrrrm how many other parties members have been arrested for threatening to kill their leader?

"Your argument makes no sense corruption and death threats are not moral equivalents"

My argument is that no one should be tarred and feathered just because someone they know or associate may or may not be guilty of ANY offence, it matters not one jot if is hands in the cookei jar or assasination.

errrrrrm how many other parties members have been arrested for threatening to kill their leader?

Being arested is not being convicted, and they didn't arrest the whole lot of them did they.

Prejudice is what you are full of my friend and its not prety.

Archived