David Icke - what's your opinion of him?

That's what David Icke is saying.. I have an open mind.

Putting aside his "Son Of God Statement".

David Icke also said Saddam Hussein was dead in 1990 even though Saddam lived and breathed for a further 16 years......Icke was wrong on that one.

David Icke said one of his friends witnessed former chancellor of the Exchequer Denise Healey turn into a reptilian lizard creature right before their very eyes......I leave it up to you to decide if Icke or his friend were right or wrong on this one!:P

And now Icke is spouting out his one world government conspiracy theory,

I'm all for having an open mind, but If the guy that's telling these things has been dead wrong on so many occasions, just how much credence should you give his "words of wisdom".......in my book not too much!

danot, nooooooo.... darn it, too late ;)

David Icke said one of his friends witness former chancellor of the ExchequerDenise Healey turn into a reptilian lizard creature right before their very eyes......I leave it up to you to decide if Icke or his friend were right or wrong on this one!:P

Hmm, we have shape shifting lizards in our family then. :suspect:

Seriously though, if leaders of nations and business and people didn't meet to discuss mutually interesting matters they would be ignoring their responsibilities to us all.

Putting aside his "Son Of God Statement".

David Icke also said Saddam Hussein was dead in 1990 even though Saddam lived and breathed for a further 16 years......Icke was wrong on that one.

David Icke said one of his friends witness former chancellor of the ExchequerDenise Healey turn into a reptilian lizard creature right before their very eyes......I leave it up to you to decide if Icke or his friend were right or wrong on this one!:P

And now Icke is spouting out his one world government conspiracy theory,

I'm all for having an open mind but If the guy that's telling these things has been dead wrong on so many occasions just how much credence should you give his "words of wisdom".......in my book not too much!

Yes, looking back, i'm left wondering whether those claims were anything more than a succession of carefully engineered lies to put him where he is now.. afterall, he was in politics for a while wasn't he, maybe something rubbed off.

Yes, looking back, i'm left wondering whether those claims were anything more than a succession of carefully engineered lies to put him where he is now.. afterall, he was in politics for a while wasn't he, maybe something rubbed off.

So If you think they were carefully engineered lies by Icke, then how can you be sure that what he is spouting now aren't also carefully engineered lies to line his own pocket?:huh:

So If you think they were carefully engineered lies by Icke, then how can you be sure that what he is spouting now aren't also carefully engineered lies to line his own pocket?:huh:

How can I be sure about anything that i'm told?.. how can anyone?

Archived