David Icke - what's your opinion of him?

I'm not going to dismiss everything he says, since he actually makes some valid points. Surely people are capable of separating fantasy (i.e. his reptilian theory) from what are legitimate observations about the nature of society and mass-psychology, which he actually touches upon very well IMO.

I especially thought his piece on repeaters in the media was excellent, and reminds me of the work surrounding the propaganda model. But you know, he's the "lizard guy" so I should probably throw that baby out with the bathwater.

He`s intelligent, has a sharp mind and wit, he`s articulate and is a great debator.

Trouble is he`s obviously as mad as a sack of watermelons.

Yes, he's apparently aware that that's the general perception people have of him. He claims it's because the establishment's aim is to pull the wool over our eyes, conditioning us to disregard and ridicule anyone that doesn't comform to "the norm". They use this has a form of control, in the same way that they are personally responsible for creating problems, ie.(a banking crisis, wars, terrorism) in order to fix them, using the media to scaremonger, keeping everyone obedient and docile in order to protect their own interests and hidden agenda's. :o

Yes, he's apparently aware that that's the general perception people have of him. He claims it's because the establishment's aim is to pull the wool over our eyes, conditioning us to disregard and ridicule anyone that doesn't comform to "the norm". They use this has a form of control, in the same way that they are personally responsible for creating problems, ie.(a banking crisis, wars, terrorism) in order to fix them, using the media to scaremonger, keeping everyone obedient and docile in order to protect their own interests and hidden agenda's. :o

All of that seems very reasonable and indeed likely, however if he really wants to convince people then less ranting about lizards would be very much to the point.

All of that seems very reasonable and indeed likely, however if he really wants to convince people then less ranting about lizards would be very much to the point.
Agreed!. But then again, we're going to say that aren't we. We'd be ridiculed if we agreed with him.:blush:

Agreed!. But then again, we're going to say that aren't we. We'd be ridiculed if we agreed with him.:blush:

I think Ruby put it best.......

David Icke? hmmmm! You think ... good point, fair point, well constructed argument, good point - ALIEN REPTILES arggghhhhh, MADNESS - good point ... , :D

The Establishments `wool over the eyes bit` is an old tactic that has been used by western governments for a long time.

As an example, Whats the first thing anyone thinks when they hear someone mention seeing a UFO...?

Ok on SF they instantly say `Chinese lantern` but I mean in the main...? The first thing they think is `Loony` and I reckon a lot of thats all down to manipulation by governments. Watch any tv show and all UFO "Nuts" are portrayed as a little odd to say the least.

I think Ruby put it best.......
She does indeed. :P

With regards to the lizard men. I have a book somewhere of "the unexplained". I recall a paticular story regarding two french anthropologists, Marcel Griaule and Germain Dieterien, who went into darkest africa back in the 1930s to study the dogon tribal people. The dogon people's knowledge of the universe astounded the two frenchmen.

Fingers crossed this link will work.

http://http://www,unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm

Sorry, i'll try again.

Archived