David Icke - what's your opinion of him?

I absolutely agree that he has had some kind of psychotic episode. I'm very interested in your idea that it might be linked to use of a 'remedy' and that Shayler (clearly also quite barking) might have been sent off the deep end by the same means. Can you provide a link to any further information on this please?

That information came from a youtube video with Shayler's former girlfriend Annie Machon. She was explaining why he had changed from being an extremely intelligent and smart bloke to being extremely strange overnight.

If I remember correctly I think she said that they met David Icke and he introduced them to his healer and this treatment.

It was probably over a year ago when I saw the video and there are many of them on line, I doubt I could find it again without spending hours.

I'm not saying I accept everything that he believes to be true, although I certainly would agree with him that there's more to our existence.. this thing we call life, than any of us are actually aware of.. definately!.

Jim Jones, David Koresh and Marshall Applewhite probably also spoke a little bit of sense, the trouble is they mixed it in with their garbage too.

David Icke definitely seems a similar personality type, definitely!

That information came from a youtube video with Shayler's former girlfriend Annie Machon. She was explaining why he had changed from being an extremely intelligent and smart bloke to being extremely strange overnight.

If I remember correctly I think she said that they met David Icke and he introduced them to his healer and this treatment.

It was probably over a year ago when I saw the video and there are many of them on line, I doubt I could find it again without spending hours.

Cheers, thanks for that.

Jim Jones, David Koresh and Marshall Applewhite probably also spoke a little bit of sense, the trouble is they mixed it in with their garbage too.

David Icke definitely seems a similar personality type, definitely!

No, id say David Icke speaks far more sense than he's ever been given credit for. The media institution devote too much time and energy into discrediting and ridiculing him instead of listening to what he has say.

He's had a bad time of the press. When he was majorly slated for the 'son of God' thing, when it was quite clear what he was really saying (and which was completely reasonable).

He's one thousand times better than Uri Gellar, who I think has made a career out of being a completely bogus hack, yet he's still made millions...

You can't pin it on media distortion. If they've discredited anything, it's only what Icke himself has knowlingly chosen to say in the presence of the media. If he talks mad garble-nonsense on some issues, why should he then be given unquestioned media support for everything else?

To Karis: when he did the Son of God thing on Wogan, the only thing that was clear was that he genuinely thought he was the son of god, and that turquoise shell suits had magic powers, and that sadly something in his mind had gone dreadfully wrong.

No, id say David Icke speaks far more sense than he's ever been given credit for. The media institution devote too much time and energy into discrediting and ridiculing him instead of listening to what he has say.

So what exactly of what David Icke seems to make sense to you?

(This a genuine question as it appears, not a slant)

You can't pin it on media distortion. If they've discredited anything, it's only what Icke himself has knowlingly chosen to say in the presence of the media. If he talks mad garble-nonsense on some issues, why should he then be given unquestioned media support for everything else?
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are".

Anais Nin.:nod:

Y

when he did the Son of God thing on Wogan, the only thing that was clear was that he genuinely thought he was the son of god, and that turquoise shell suits had magic powers, and that sadly something in his mind had gone dreadfully wrong.

He's had a bad time of the press. When he was majorly slated for the 'son of God' thing, when it was quite clear what he was really saying (and which was completely reasonable).

On the same Wogan interview which I watched at the time it was originally broadcast in 1991 Icke pronounced that Saddam Hussein was dead.

Saddam Hussein was executed in 2006 some 15 years after Icke said he had died...... Karis how do you square that?:confused:

Archived