David Icke - what's your opinion of him?

On the same Wogan interview which I watched at the time it was originally broadcast in 1991 Icke pronounced that Saddam Hussein was dead.

Saddam Hussein was executed in 2006 some 15 years after Icke said he had died...... Karis how do you square that?:confused:

I don't know. I never heard him say that, plus, this isn't about me.

He seems very reasonable in interviews and I don't know that much about the reptillian thing.

Mind you, I never actually heard him say he was the son of God, so the whole point's a bit moot, actually! :)

I know, I know,... there are several other threads still open discussing David Icke, but I thought id start my own having just watched a few of his videos on youtube, as i'm left wondering whether anyone else(besides me) has begun to take him more seriously at all.

I'm not saying I accept everything that he believes to be true, although I certainly would agree with him that there's more to our existence.. this thing we call life, than any of us are actually aware of.. definately!.

But what about his claims of "the hidden secret societies"(illuminati) that have had ultimate control over the worlds monetary system and politics for centuries?.. who's members he claims are all of the same bloodline, all hold positions of power, and are being controlled by reptilian type alien beings?... :confused:

Steady on danot! try and hold onto some sense of reality! Next thing you know, you will be claiming that Staffies have never attacked children! ;)

I don't know. I never heard him say that, plus, this isn't about me.

He seems very reasonable in interviews and I don't know that much about the reptillian thing.

Mind you, I never actually heard him say he was the son of God, so the whole point's a bit moot, actually! :)

Karis to be fair I think you need to actually view the original Wogan interview before you can really say whether the media have misrepresented what Icke actually said. Unfortuntely I can't find a link to the original broadcast anywhere.

You also got to remember that the Wogan show regularly attracted some 7-10 million viewers, so we are not talking about some show on a Freeview channel here!

As to the Saddam Hussein thing, on the Wogan show Wogan, put it to Icke that he said Saddam had was dead, when recent news tv footage showed Saddam had celebrated his 60th birthday (I can't recall if they played the footage or not on Wogan) but Icke said "Yes he is"

Wogan then retorted no he isn't we have just seen the footage of him celebrating his 60th birthday"

As I recall there were chuckles in the audience at this stage.

Icke then replied "All that glitters is not Gold" or word to that effect.

The bottom line though is Icke was completely wrong about Saddams death and this was at a time when he proclaimed himself to be "Son of God".

It's little wonder that the media have given him such a hard time.

If anyone truly is divine or even just a person with great insight, then they are not little to make such a inaccurate and easily verifiable fact and broadcast it to some 8 million viewers to boot!

Steady on danot! try and hold onto some sense of reality! Next thing you know, you will be claiming that Staffies have never attacked children! ;)
I would never make such a fallacious claim to defend those dogs of satan, I read the papers too you know.

Archived