Airsoft - where to go?

Got to give it a miss, due to last-minute work commitments. Ah well :(

Will try and give BritTac's Sheffield CQB a go this side of Xmas, I've yet to try out my KSC USPc in anger (erm...they do walk-on + AEG rentals & sell BBs and green gas, don't they?)

Dang, never mind. :(

BritTac do rentals (AEG and Shotties), sell BBs and gas...

...and do some Pistol and Shottie only days (where you wouldn't need to rent).

OpTac do first time AEG rental free.

• 6 months later...

A few updates to the list,

Cerberus is no longer running games at the Earth Centre, so no more pirate ship mayhem (Boo!),

but they are running games at the Dangerzone paintball site at Strines instead (Yay!),

as are Op-Tac, on different days (Yay! #2).

Phoenix should have a new site soon, and there could be more in the pipeline from some of the others.

As ever, I'll update the list (top of page 1 / OP) as and when I know anything new,

and if you know owt before me, post it on here!

:D

• 1 month later...

It is with great regret that I remove "Fearful Silence" from the list, a great bunch of staff and players, the site will be sorely missed.

As a small consolation, a new organisation has started up a brand new site near Finningley (Robin Hood, Doncaster Sheffield Airport), which looks promising.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Based at the straines sheffield .This is the home site of YTA with permission from the owners of the straines ytairsoft

Thanks for that 19mum, I've added 'em to the OP, their front page says:

"Yorkshire Tactical Airsoft is the newest Airsoft events organiser in the Yorkshire area.

Our aim is provide players with a challenging Airsoft experience, Taking first person computer games to the next level. So whatever your age or background, put your games controller down and give Airsofting a go. we cater for new and experienced players alike.

We're fully insured and we always have qualified First-aiders on site."

So, another option for gaming at the Strines!

Nice to see a new firm starting up. :thumbsup:

Archived