Cad&abounders anti marriage

I've having a giggle with cad& on the other thread. He's such a successful man, with all the luxuries that life can offer, and a gorgeous girlfriend. And yet he's on a internet forum, with an avatar of Donald Trump, trying to impress the locals on a bank holiday weekend.

Surely he should be soaking up the rays on a lounger on a tropical island?:huh::confused::suspect::hihi:

Obviously, his lifestyle is really working for him :D

I think it boils down to fear - at least in part. There are so many men who have been dumped for no apparent reason and feel gutted by it. There are lots of females who are in the same boat. But many forge ahead and take the risk again.

Cad&bounder does not want to lose any of his material gains so chooses to take the safe route through life. Good for him if he is happy with it.

Truth is - for some of us - we get dumped and spend months trying to figure out where it all went wrong. Then we spend more months - possibly years - rebuilding our lives and making things okay for ourselves. And then what do we do? We go through it all over again - thinking "Oooo this time it will be perfect", but it rarely is.

Truth is - for some of us - we get dumped and spend months trying to figure out where it all went wrong. Then we spend more months - possibly years - rebuilding our lives and making things okay for ourselves. And then what do we do? We go through it all over again - thinking "Oooo this time it will be perfect", but it rarely is.
It's the quest for love and happiness. The eternal human dilemma. The search for the soulmate, The triumph of hope over experience. Whatever! A hopeless task and one I've finally given up on. I feel a lot more settled now, if a little desolate. :)

Oh come on! Married men live the life of Riley. Lounging around, watching telly, going off to play games and the pub, being provided with offspring with zero effort, having their washing, cleaning and cooking done for them ...

I wish I had a wife, I'd be laughing!

Take mine, and Ill be laughing

I wont, shes ready and packed and awaiting collection, if you set off now you should be here in 6 hours.

Dont send her back full of all that men wash dishes and hoover stuff either, shes non returnable

She's more than likely straining at the leash and looking out of the window for the taxi....

Not all women are out for what they can get, when I met my hubby he lived with his parents. I had my own house, my own car, a job and my daughter from a different relationship. If we were to go for a divorce he would be the one who would be better off. Personally, If that was to happen I would hit him over the head with a spade and bury him under the patio :hihi:

Archived