EDL threaten to 'burn down mosque' VIDEO

No but they have never condemned Anjem choudry and all the other muslim nutjobs who they support.

Don't be stupid!

Why on earth would an organisation whose stated aim is unite people against fascism, be in the business of condemning non-fascists, however obnoxious, any more than they should be in the business of reviewing local restaurants?

I despair sometimes! :rolleyes:

John X

Didn't seem much of a demo to me. Lots of shouting, profanity, a wire fence broken down and a few things being thrown. Only blood I saw was the man who was wiping it from his head. The law seemed to have it all under control.

Their message might not be nice but they had the right to freedom of expression (I hope)

Didn't seem much of a demo to me. Lots of shouting, profanity, a wire fence broken down and a few things being thrown. Only blood I saw was the man who was wiping it from his head. The law seemed to have it all under control.

Their message might not be nice but they had the right to freedom of expression (I hope)

it wa s abit more than freedom of expression lol, obviously we didnt see what sparked the violence but it DOES go to show the nastier side of them, that their apologists on here go to great pains to tell ? show us isnt there and its all those nasty UAF ers

Archived