EDL threaten to 'burn down mosque' VIDEO

;6107171']Whats with the EDL signs proclaiming "We support Israel"

because they kill muslims / arabs

nothing more than hate propaganda...nothing to do with hating "extreme" muslims at all

they also carry star of david flags at ALL demos

Didn't seem much of a demo to me. Lots of shouting, profanity, a wire fence broken down and a few things being thrown. Only blood I saw was the man who was wiping it from his head. The law seemed to have it all under control.

Their message might not be nice but they had the right to freedom of expression (I hope)

Maybe the Police should have hired the services of your mates in helicopters Harleyman? Then let you explain how bad things happen when people feel threatened.

;6107171']Whats with the EDL signs proclaiming "We support Israel"

Zionism advocates Israel as a homeland for Jews and I suspect the EDL also entertain the notion that they would like to see Jews in this country leave and go to Israel!

its not the UAFS job, UAF are an anti facist organisation, thats it

the EDL HAVE made it their job to be anti islamic militant (going on what they chant and banners etc tho they are purely anti muslim full stop

I condemn the actions of the UAF & The EDL with equal contempt. They're both organisations chock full of rabble rousers, violent thugs and scumbags.

But for the love of God Mel, Just because an organisation's left wing doesn't mean that it's in the same class as sliced bread. The UAF use exactly the same tactics and commit exactly the same offences as the EDL, To me, both stances hold equally abhorrent politics but to cite one as better than the other displays political bias.

I condemn the actions of the UAF & The EDL with equal contempt. They're both organisations chock full of rabble rousers, violent thugs and scumbags.

But for the love of God Mel, Just because an organisation's left wing doesn't mean that it's in the same class as sliced bread. The UAF use exactly the same tactics and commit exactly the same offences as the EDL, To me, both stances hold equally abhorrent politics but to cite one as better than the other displays political bias.

The politics of UAF are simply to oppose fascism. What's wrong with that?

Archived