EDL threaten to 'burn down mosque' VIDEO

No problem at all.

You seem keen to eliminate the idea of political ideal. The political ideal trumps political action pretty much all the time, so as I said before, I would always support an anti-fascist organisation over a fascist front, regardless of behaviour.

John X

No, I get where you're coming from but I can't support either camp. I support opposition to extreme leftist and right wing politics but can't give my approval to either side - They're all pillocks with limited agendas.

If either poitical aspect had an allure to the general populace then the rest of the country would be marching behind them.

No, I get where you're coming from but I can't support either camp. I support opposition to extreme leftist and right wing

Your argument only holds water if you see opposition to fascism as being exclusively of the left.

A colleague of mine in Leeds absolutely despises fascism because of what happened to her grandfather in WW2 and she is a Conservative councillor. You could hardly call her an extreme left winger, could you.

All sorts of people oppose fascism for all sorts of reasons. Unite against Fascism is of the left, but is not exclusively left wing and has a broad church of support.

John X

• 1 month later...

Archived