Wikileaks obtains a copy of Iraqi Journalists being murdered by US forces.

I already stated in a previous post that Al Jazeera showed the execution of a hostage by beheading.

As for Fox News I dont watch that either. Surpise! Surprise! :D although all the apologists for terrorism who post their views on this forum seem to think in their simple minds that everyone here in US who disagree with thei views is glued to that channel 24/7.

My own choice of viewing is Keith Olberman on KNBC. which you probably dont get in the UK

Whether or not the beheading was shown is a little academic.

The point is it is wrong to label Al Jazeera as evil and barbaric and therefore fair game for the US forces.

I remember during both Gulf wars that Al Jazeera was portrayed as the enemy and in leaque with Saddam, this was however just propaganda, Al Jazeera were just journalists reporting the war from their perspective.

As for "appologist for terrorism" I don't think anyone that criticises the US millitary for incidents as portrayed in this Wiki leak video is necessarily an "appologist for terrorism" any more than those that critise Israel's attrocities in Gaza are applogist for Hamas extremists.

Like the bloodthirsty scum who flew two passenger planes into the New York twin Towers

That was an act of war when there were no US troops anywhere in the middle east

Taking innocent lives,no matter where it is and how it is done and by whom, is vile and nothing but terrorism- but to say US troops were no in Middle East is wrong.

USA has been for long telling the Middle East how to run its affairs and the act of 9/11 (whichever group was behind) was meant to be a political point- nothing to do with religion and all that. It was a direct message to America over its foreign policy and back stabbing.

Think about it:

They didn't hit Disneyland, or the Statue of Liberty.

They hit:

1. Twin Towers --a symbol of your financial strength

2. Pentagon -- symbol of your military power

3. White House? symbol of your government

This is not the scenario created by wild crazy religious fanatics. This was meant to make a point.

Like the bloodthirsty scum who flew two passenger planes into the New York twin Towers

That was an act of war when there were no US troops anywhere in the middle east

Oh dear, so you wouldn't describe that as an incident and bad things happen in a war situation. Clearly those scum flying the planes into twin towers were of your mentality in that they also justified killing innocent people in an act of war when the innocent people were not even aware of the war being waged against them. Scum bags indeed, thanks for establishing your credentials.

Are you real ? they will have just seen the Helicopter firing they're not in Sheffield they are in a war zone so where do you get the phrase.."all of a sudden" The least they could have done if they wanted to be heroes is drop the children off.

Nobodies actually shot at me round my streets ,I wonder why ?..Oh yes I dont live in a place where soldiers are doing their job

Using your own rules however any Iraqi shooting your backside up in a Sheffield stree as revenge for that atrocity will be justified, as those guys killed were as innocent as you are of the war, so why can't the same rules apply here?

You don't see the world becoming a more dangerous place as a result of atrocities such as this is a shame indeed.

Oh dear, so you wouldn't describe that as an incident and bad things happen in a war situation. Clearly those scum flying the planes into twin towers were of your mentality in that they also justified killing innocent people in an act of war when the innocent people were not even aware of the war being waged against them. Scum bags indeed, thanks for establishing your credentials.

Dont forget the bombings of the US embassy in Kenya and the USS Cole all happening prior to 9/11. There was also an attempt to bomb the World Trade Center in the early 1990s, long before any troops were in either Afganistan or Iraq. The scum had been going all out in attempting to start a war and now they got one.

It's payback. Par for the course even in an undeclared war. Get used to it.

Dont forget the bombings of the US embassy in Kenya and the USS Cole all happening prior to 9/11. There was also an attempt to bomb the World Trade Center in the early 1990s, long before any troops were in either Afganistan or Iraq. The scum had been going all out in attempting to start a war and now they got one.

It's payback. Par for the course even in an undeclared war. Get used to it.

The people in Iraq had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks. The only thing that they shared with the terrorist scum is their colour and their religion, surely that isn't reason enough to be killed?

Using your own rules however any Iraqi shooting your backside up in a Sheffield stree as revenge for that atrocity will be justified, as those guys killed were as innocent as you are of the war, so why can't the same rules apply here?

You don't see the world becoming a more dangerous place as a result of atrocities such as this is a shame indeed.

Your not very bright are you ,Iraq is a war zone comprendhez,Sheffield is not,in war zones people tend to get killed ,and if Im not mistaken the Helicopter pilot is American so tell me oh Brain of Bagdhad why should some Iraqi seek revenge over here

The people in Iraq had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks. The only thing that they shared with the terrorist scum is their colour and their religion, surely that isn't reason enough to be killed?

Not commenting on their colour for obvious reasons but Muslims all seem to pee in the same pot,they are all subjugated by a 2000 year old piece of fiction

Not commenting on their colour for obvious reasons but Muslims all seem to pee in the same pot,they are all subjugated by a 2000 year old piece of fiction

2000 years, lol. Your ignorance seems to know no bounds.

Archived